New Recaros / S2000 Steering Wheel / CTR Pedals *Check it Out*

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alright... thanks man.. now i just need my steering wheel, seats, and si cluster. = )
No problem, sounds like you have a good build going. Having a nice interior makes the car that much more fun to drive.

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hope so... gettin my shifter in... and i need the rest of the interior... but i need my damn motor already... i hate pounding it to attempt to keep up with others or sometimes, traffic... lol.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying.

Thanks!
Just that I wanted to buy an S2000, now I hear about people cutting the tops and jacking the seats out of em, which is a $7000 insurance bill, add a steering wheel to that, and there's my point. I'm so tired of thieves I will likely not buy another honda because of it.

Looks great in your civic, same as pesky thieves will think when their in teh car ripping out the s2000 seats anyways. [/mini-rant]

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha yeah. My motor should be going in this friday. I'm stoked because with the motor / interior, the car should be a blast to drive.

Just that I wanted to buy an S2000, now I hear about people cutting the tops and jacking the seats out of em, which is a $7000 insurance bill, add a steering wheel to that, and there's my point. I'm so tired of thieves I will likely not buy another honda because of it.

Looks great in your civic, same as pesky thieves will think when their in teh car ripping out the s2000 seats anyways. [/mini-rant]
Oh gotcha, I didn't think it was that bad yet. My assumption is that the parts were coming from s2000s in which the owner upgraded, but I guess this is the Honda scene afterall and people take desperate measures..

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh gotcha, I didn't think it was that bad yet. My assumption is that the parts were coming from s2000s in which the owner upgraded, but I guess this is the Honda scene afterall and people take desperate measures..

Yeah it is bad, but I in no way ment that yours isn't legit.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
looks good man, im think about gettin those pedals, i like them alot