New ride and new to ClubCivic

1CleanEM

Keep it clean...
5+ Year Member
minty ass pickup sir, treat it good, and if we see a kit or anything ricey expect a CC beatdown
Haha, I will guarantee you that no bodykits, altezzas, 4 inch mufflers, 17 inch rims and above, or any colored interior parts will EVER be on the car as long as I own it. ;) Heres all that I have on the to do list right now:

1.) A tasteful drop
2.) Alpine Headunit
3.) JDM Window Visors
4.) New valve cover

MugenMan89

MugenMan
5+ Year Member
Very Clean Si i must say! That is my dream Car ---> Other people want lambos and Mazeratis but for me its Pure JDM! I LOVE HONDA! Keep it Freshhhh....

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Very Clean Si i must say! That is my dream Car ---> Other people want lambos and Mazeratis but for me its Pure JDM! I LOVE HONDA! Keep it Freshhhh....
this comment frustrates me.

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pure JDM right there..

but really, i'd leave it the way it is.. super nice car.

1CleanEM

Keep it clean...
5+ Year Member
Pure JDM right there..

but really, i'd leave it the way it is.. super nice car.
still can't help staring at it
nice find!!! keep it clean man, it'll be a nice car to build.
Thanks guys, you guys on this site are the s**t for sure. :P

So I think I'm going to take the honda logo off in the front grill, I know everybody does that, but I really like how it looks without it. I don't want to mess my grill up or something because I've never done it before. How do you take the Honda logo off the front on the SI grills?

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks guys, you guys on this site are the s**t for sure. :P

So I think I'm going to take the honda logo off in the front grill, I know everybody does that, but I really like how it looks without it. I don't want to mess my grill up or something because I've never done it before. How do you take the Honda logo off the front on the SI grills?
you have to take the front bumper off, then its just like 3 screws on the back of the emblem piece. i'll take your emblem off your hands if you dont want it, but i still think you should leave it on. it just adds to that virgin status

1CleanEM

Keep it clean...
5+ Year Member
you have to take the front bumper off, then its just like 3 screws on the back of the emblem piece. i'll take your emblem off your hands if you dont want it, but i still think you should leave it on. it just adds to that virgin status
You think so? Haha, I don't know maybe I will leave it on. I like how clean the front end looks without the logo..but I don't know, if you have to take the whole damn bumper off I don't know if it's worth it..haha I thought you could pop off the "H" and maybe there was something behind that.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
popping the chrome H off will ruin the piece. you have to unscrew it from the back. the bumper doesnt have to come completely off, you can leave it bolted on the bottom and just let it hang, but why am i telling you this if i want you to keep it on :smackself

p.s.
you need to get make a signature pic with ur car and show it off :thumbup:

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dayum. Thats a sweet pickup. Keep it clean and welcome to the site.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Car is too goodlooking for being a decade old! Here are some mods you can do to where it will retain its virgin status; tinted windows, OEM visors, POLISHED OEM muffler, slight drop, new shocks, Double DIN head unit, K&N filter, OEM DC2 4-1 header, and OEM locking lug nuts. I got a new set for sale if youre interested.

I hate fanbois like you, my city is cluttered with them. Oh, and Si's arent JDM dumbass.
u should stick with OEM honda accessories and parts. for suspension, look for some CTR components = factory track/street tuned suspension with a mild height drop. a car in that good of condition deserves more than low budget aftermarket stuff. imo too much of a drop and it will lose its "virgin" appeal. so just take your time and do it right :thumbs up
Ive talked s**t on CTR suspension, but for this car its worth it.

Last edited: