WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
np man, we should play xbox more. I think we've played once

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ha yeah we were just effin around with that campaign on halo..but i gotta update my membership
waitin on my next paycheck (i dont wana dip into my savings, thats how you lose it all)

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
yea we were. thats how u have fun on Reach, MM blows now. Well at least u got money.

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^sorry bro, didnt mean anything by that
why dont you get a for sale thread started?
or just sell s**t on craiglist? thats kinda how im making
extra income right now, work at the pharmacy is slow
and theres a reduction in hours so im a bit stuck as well

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man i want a 96-00 civic so bad now, just so i can DD it...

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want to bro, i just need to sell my b16, a bronco i have, and wait for my dad to pay me some money he owes me, hopefully with that it will be enough...

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
np, i took no offense. I have nothing to sell really. Just my xbox and the car itself and neither are being sold.

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I want to bro, i just need to sell my b16, a bronco i have, and wait for my dad to pay me some money he owes me, hopefully with that it will be enough...
lol just 2-3000 is enough for a good 6th gen bro. craigslist is the best to look up for civics being sold
in your area. is that 2nd or 3rd gen bronco?? if it isnt go ahead, but if it is?? dont sell it! iv always
wanted one of those lol my neighbor down the street has one, completely restored and sick as hell!
all muredered out..tell your dad to PAY UP! lol jk :lol:

to WC, sorry man, so you arent working right now?

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Is it the Bronco or BII, I miss my BII.

Ed[K*];3109010 said:
lol just 2-3000 is enough for a good 6th gen bro. craigslist is the best to look up for civics being sold
in your area. is that 2nd or 3rd gen bronco?? if it isnt go ahead, but if it is?? dont sell it! iv always
wanted one of those lol my neighbor down the street has one, completely restored and sick as hell!
all muredered out..tell your dad to PAY UP! lol jk :lol:

to WC, sorry man, so you arent working right now?
np man. Yea, im not working, I was looking for a job until my caliper took a s**t. So I have no ride to "work", even if I had a job. But If I had a job, I would have a new caliper and probably wouldn't be sitting here typing as I'd be out driving or chilling with friends.

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
np man. Yea, im not working, I was looking for a job until my caliper took a s***. So I have no ride to "work", even if I had a job. But If I had a job, I would have a new caliper and probably wouldn't be sitting here typing as I'd be out driving or chilling with friends.
damn bro, wish i could help you out with what youre going through. no doubt id even help you getting the
money together too. on a serious note, id try finding someone willing to help me if i was in your situation.
a job is everything these days, id borrow from a close friend or family member and pay them back
accordingly once a paycheck was in hand. im sure you like working on your car alot? like most of us here,
have you tried looking into local shops?

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
I have gone to family for money. Only person willing to pay for it is my grandma and she doesn't trust online shopping. She wants a family friend to get it but he always forgets everything. Friends are scarce for me(result of high school rebel attitude). One friend said he would but hasn't got his first paycheck yet. I'm still waiting for the final answer. I love working on my car(specifically my sound system). I have looked at local stores but they're way to expensive for a single caliper. Thanks though

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just gotta wait and hope man, GL..seriously
i really hope that friend of yours comes thru

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no updates yet, just had a bit of photo shoot with my lil' beauty today,
love/hate welcome..

few "bads" that have happened so far,
- random scratches
- some kinda bump in the rear right panel
- looks like ill be needing seats, these are faded as fak
- gum on my clutch pedal
- right tail light lower panel busted, need new OEM one

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Steering Wheel Locks FTW. lol.

What can I say, a POS, jk. Looking good. Have you ever had different rims?

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why you lil' sack a'sh*t haha jp yeah heres a pic of my old ej6 with rota group n's

btw F*CK ROTAS!

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well the ej6 was from nyc, so it had alooooot of rust and salt damage. every upgrade or improvement was a damn struggle
God couldnt even help my ass. every bolt or nut that i had to remove stripped and i would always have to buy replacements
it was just too much hassle and too much work for simple sh*t you know? i said enough with it and decided on buying a local car instead...never looking back :thumbs up