NEW RIDE, fresh start =)

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
I got black steelies on my silver ej8 but the white ones on yours is tight, I think I gotta try the color swap once I'm low.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why did you say f**k rotas???...:mrgreen:

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Yeah everyone seems to be coppin my white steelies idea, hah i rocked them a couple months ago

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
get some fogs man!
- hell yeah brah, i intend to get some legit oem ones from a website i found

I got black steelies on my silver ej8 but the white ones on yours is tight, I think I gotta try the color swap once I'm low.
- yeah i mean it stands out and from a first glance they dont look like steelies, try it

Why did you say f*** rotas???...:mrgreen:
- because theyre rotas, lol

Yeah everyone seems to be coppin my white steelies idea, hah i rocked them a couple months ago
- to be honest i had no idea it was yours first bro, i got it from craiglists some local kid was seeling his steelies and they were painted white and i thought 'maybe it would look good on mine?' now all my friends call my car peewee herman :P

Robin, they're cheap and break easier that most rims. Google
- yep. and they copycat almost every legit rim out there

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ lol actually the wifey and i are kinda doing our thing tonight..i paid my sub so ill get on later

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ah okay, well have fun then.
:naughty: ohh we did alright..

Sick ass ride bro!
:thumbs up thanks man, this time around i think im gonna be able to fund this build alot better than my last, hopefully get to my ideal power goal, my ideal look and style of the car, and overall my expectation of what it will become. i feel good about this one, and i dont plan on selling out on her like most guys do when they build and build a civic and then let it go just because they get "bored" or they want to move on...i seriously hope that one day ill be teaching my son(s) all about this jdm ish and how to build a civic with this very car. i want it to be "daddy's car" the kind that you garage all day n'night and only take out to wash and to race. one day man....one day ;)

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
fml...just walked outside my house, some fcuking kids stole my sidemarkers!! with the wiring!
**$#*%$$%*$*%#%^$%^*$%^!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no idea how i didnt hear them outside! thank God nothing else
was taken..ugh updates coming soon. just wanted to express my anger here a bit, i cant stand fcuking thieves! fcuk!!!!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude that f**king sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. Thieves can go die in a hole. People need to learn to respect peoples property.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^thanks guys. fcuk 'em

complex, glad to hear it brotha, hope all works out for the best for you.

very meager update, finally convinced the gf to take a few pics of her little b18, enjoy:

just came in yesterday, fresh password:jdm type-r replica lip for her dc2 along with my city lights!

^stanley is the originator of this gangsta flow, thass mah dawg!

prep'd

installed by nightfall.

daytime pics

and finally, (smh) the result of vulnerability..

luckily, i had some leftover wires and threw them on. hopefully ill get new sidemarkers this week..idk

TO THE THIEVES OF MY, THUS FAR, FAVORITE MOD,

youre lucky you caught me at a moment of weakness, you took advantage of my vulnerability and went for something i prize very much. you are also lucky i wasnt there to witness your bullsh*t act, i saw what you did with my driver window and i know you wanted to steal more by the smudges on it. i know this because just the day before my gf shined my windows up for me, and i get very obsessive about the cleaniness of my car. i know you tried to break in, but you didnt. you failed. and if you really are reading, know this, it wont happen again. if you even try to get within 2 feet of my car, i will know and will be standing behind you, bat in hand, and will beat you enough times with it so you could at least limp home. i take stealing very seriously for the fact that ive never stolen anything in my life. i know what it means to work hard and earn something youve always wanted. i know its just a car, but ive worked hard to get where i am with it today. your bullsh*t act will never be forgotten, and therefore next time around, i will be ready for you.

my apologies forum, typing words of hate are my only source to remedy my anger of what has ensued. not trying to be a thug, just want to be heard. anywho, more updates to come! stay tuned..:twisted:

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yoo, edK back in this b*tch...

updates:

murda'd out the engine bay a bit.

aaand, just picked up this awesome fcuking thing i like to call OEM!

the proof is in just one word..

randoms:

the wifey's shy lil' B

made for each other <3

just recently changed out her thermostat, a few hoses, oil change, and some other small time things.
she wants a drop ;) got her lovin the low life now.

and yeah, thats it for now. sideskirts/lip gotta get sanded and paint matched soon. lurking for some
legit si wheels still, think i may have found a seller though. also on the search for b16a2 bottom, top, axles,
ecu, etc. before the troll fags start assuming sh*t, no this isnt a si rep. not my intentions...just wait and see.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
great start! What are your plans? And i love the whole car, my first car was a 00' VSM coupe!

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
great start! What are your plans? And i love the whole car, my first car was a 00' VSM coupe!
i know right lol VSM ftw! my 1st car was also a VSM ej6, now i have an ej8 and just lovin it! to me, the body style is so much sleeker and more aggressive-looking.

plans, for now, are simple:
once i get the sideskirts and si lip paint matched and slapped on, next will be the si wheels. after that ill be saving up for the b-swap and start building the engine from there. thats when things may get complicated
as i will be aiming for a n/a build, no f/i here. at 1st it looked tempting but, idk it just seems like a n/a would be the better option. im not trying to outrun ferrari's or lambos like those idiots on youtube, just wana chokehold v8 mustangs all day everyday :D

WARNING! SLOW PROGRESS IMMINENT..