New To board......

OsoBoosted

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea the kit sitting in my room.. and yet to be put on .. due to winter next month... my car plows snow as it is.. so im just gonna wait until march to put it on.... i dont wann ruin the paint, and Im runing 7.5psi and have yet to track it... hopefully in two weeks ill have a time slip... but from what im told and from what ive seen... i should be running mid-low 13's =) i will def have a time slip soon for some braggin rights!

OsoBoosted

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SeanJohn1802
:welcome:

:werd: man... your s**t is pretty nice

but for cryin out loud.. you need a LIP like right-a-f**king-way to cover up the bottom of your IC..

either that or

get pictures of that up ;)

other than that... not to shabby man

so what kinda times are you seeing?

yea the kaminari lip covers the bottem half of the intercooler perfectly... i just wish i could put it on now.. but i cant see wasting money on fresh paint:(

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aw man....

that must be a tease :puppyeyes

theJDMone

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice car, dude. Winter's in NY are a tease, try coming to one over here in MN. :lol:

OsoBoosted

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by theJDMone
Nice car, dude. Winter's in NY are a tease, try coming to one over here in MN. :lol:

ive been in FL the last 3 1/2 years so .. NE winter is not a good one for me..:cry:

Zak8022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks nice man. i like how you are reppin the 4drs

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
with some nu rims and a lip that s**t would be clean!

OsoBoosted

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 99ExCoupe
with some nu rims and a lip that s**t would be clean!

:evil: you obviously have no idea what ur looking at cause my rims cost more then 90% of the rims u people have on this site.... they're 495 a wheel without tires and they arent in production , they are disconntinued, not to mention 3 piece wheels, i mean look at ur car ur rockin some rota's yea ok they're nice... to bad they look like steelies and they're 15's...... my car will make u look like ur going in reverse with 18's and all my ice.. Please :roll: get real
:wak: :crazy: :smackself:

Zak8022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just noticed that your on reverse indiglos you have the needle lighting up. how did you do that? i really like it. was it part of a kit, or did you DIY?

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you obviously have no idea what ur looking at cause my rims cost more then 90% of the rims u people have on this site.... they're 495 a wheel without tires and they arent in production , they are disconntinued, not to mention 3 piece wheels, i mean look at ur car ur rockin some rota's yea ok they're nice... to bad they look like steelies and they're 15's...... my car will make u look like ur going in reverse with 18's and all my ice.. Please get real

I am glad you payed out your ass for some ugly rims....good for you. Spinner cost 10,000+ and they are still ghey. My rims arn't really to look at...they are to be functional. If you knew anything about why people like me "rock" 15 inch light weight rims....it would be because I am saving weight where ever I can because I autocross and I am stuck with a heavy ass EJ8. Your 18s might give you a slightly better top end...but my 15's will rock all over you in low end (provided we made the same power). Rota slips weight about 11 lbs, which means I lost 7 lbs a wheel. You gained....like at least 5 lbs a wheel over stock (18 lbs).

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by OsoBoosted
ive been in FL the last 3 1/2 years so .. NE winter is not a good one for me..:cry:
i live in northern BC (canada) u think winters a a b***h there we got 4 feet of snow in 24 hrs

spoonie1977

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am glad you payed out your ass for some ugly rims....good for you. Spinner cost 10,000+ and they are still ghey. My rims arn't really to look at...they are to be functional. If you knew anything about why people like me "rock" 15 inch light weight rims....it would be because I am saving weight where ever I can because I autocross and I am stuck with a heavy ass EJ8. Your 18s might give you a slightly better top end...but my 15's will rock all over you in low end (provided we made the same power). Rota slips weight about 11 lbs, which means I lost 7 lbs a wheel. You gained....like at least 5 lbs a wheel over stock (18 lbs).
DAMN!!!!!!!!!:shock:

OsoBoosted

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sadly enough ull never make the same power my little D17 produces and if i had 20's on my car id stll beat you.. Im puttin 220whp down and probally about 245-250hp out the engine itself.. even more depressing for you.. i just paid for my new head... which comes with ..

Reformed intake ports
reformed exhaust ports
Dport designed exhaust ports
race valve job
ported stock intake manifold
polished combustion chambers
port matched intake manifold
port matched exhaust manifold
port matched gaskets
swirl polished valves
proven to give another 75whp.. so with that.. im gonna get a new block soon, new axels, pistons and rods... so my HEAVY 7THGEN sedan with my 18'S, 300plus pounds of ICE , and all my EXTRA added weight will be producing 300plus whp .. i plan on getting into the low 12's high 11's if not faster... so yea i like my 2000k+ rims :D oh and my suspension with my 18's and all the other work..would taire ass on u in autocross.

:roll:
edit : oh and ive weight'd my rims their 24lbs.. and im happy to gain every pound.:shock:

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
care to take your "drag 4 door" into the twisties with me? My car isn't even headed in the same direction as yours? Its about to get stripped out, and I am droppin in a B16B and leaving the motor alone. Shouldn't bring my car into it anyhow...its completely different from yours....apples and oranges. Fact still stands you have heavy ass ugly rims =)

P.S. I don't think your car could outhandle mine in the least ;)
I have the double wishbone, urethane bushings, neuspeed/tokiko setup....atvantage

OsoBoosted

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol how u gonna call my rims ugly when u look like ur rolling on stock steelies with no hub caps.. puuleeeese.

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by OsoBoosted
lol how u gonna call my rims ugly when u look like ur rolling on stock steelies with no hub caps.. puuleeeese.
:haha: :haha: :haha:
Welcome.....your car ownz, I likes the setup

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
woah, nice turbo :D welcome to the boards.