New To board......

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Imma end this man. We have different taste and different directions with our cars. Car looks good...like the D17 Turbo setup.

OsoBoosted

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eh .. my car still owns you. lmao

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice ride bro...welcome...and nice to see a sedan representing as well as you are....sick ride..very jealous of the turbo =)

B17rice

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What intake is that? never saw it before

hmm, b17 turbo, looks tempting, but i still want a k20 swap

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by B17rice
What intake is that? never saw it before

hmm, b17 turbo, looks tempting, but i still want a k20 swap
oh yea...i want the k20 swap as well....mmmm power

OsoBoosted

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no

Originally posted by 99ExCoupe
B owns K

B does NOT own K... k series has alot more power to produce... I HAVE NEITHER.... no 2001 - up comes with a B series..:rolf:

i have A D17...:woot:

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: no

Originally posted by OsoBoosted
B does NOT own K... k series has alot more power to produce... I HAVE NEITHER.... no 2001 - up comes with a B series..:rolf:

i have A D17...:woot:
Bullshit....name a KA20 that can match up to a 450 horse B18B1 owned by cheesefrog (www.cheesefrog.com). Eventually a KA will be able to be as good as a honda b series....but its gonna be a long ass while. Also honda shitted on themselves with the MacPearson struts over the beauty of Double Wishbone.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aight im gonna have to give you props for hookin that sedan up!! That sedan is tight!

OsoBoosted

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: Re: no

Bullshit....name a KA20 that can match up to a 450 horse B18B1 owned by cheesefrog (www.cheesefrog.com). Eventually a KA will be able to be as good as a honda b series....but its gonna be a long ass while. Also honda shitted on themselves with the MacPearson struts over the beauty of Double Wishbone.

this ONE...
http://www.hondawerx.com/swap.htm

And Its A 7thgen:shock:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: Re: Re: no

this ONE...

DAMN that shits f**kin bangin

but i gotta agree with 99ex coupe about the autocrossin ... your 18's got like 1" of sidewall ... you corner hard with those bad boys you will blow em a lot easier than he will blow his steelies.

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: Re: Re: no

this ONE...

What a waste....could have gotten a 4-5-6 gen, with a B18B1...and be killen that coupe he has now for what he spent on it. He swapped a Type R motor and went turbo...what a bunch of s**t. Its like taking a Touring Skyline...and then completely rebuilding the whole f**ken car to be a drag car.

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: no

What a waste....could have gotten a 4-5-6 gen, with a B18B1...and be killen that coupe he has now for what he spent on it. He swapped a Type R motor and went turbo...what a bunch of s**t. Its like taking a Touring Skyline...and then completely rebuilding the whole f**ken car to be a drag car.

hater....

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: no

Originally posted by Blue2k2
hater....
If hating saves you money and allows me to beat the piss outa your car....lets hate away. Not hating...commen sence.

Buy a Viper for 60,000 bucks...or spend 30,000 building a hatchback that will smoke it and out handle it.

ExcelcivicSi

JDM Biatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn is that intercooler big enough???? get an aftermarket bumper...its a sweet ride though.

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: no

If hating saves you money and allows me to beat the piss outa your car....lets hate away. Not hating...commen sence.

Buy a Viper for 60,000 bucks...or spend 30,000 building a hatchback that will smoke it and out handle it.

i agree with ur last statement, it would be way better to have a 30,000 dollar hatch than a 60,000 dollar viper...but i thought we were talking about this dudes 7th gen?