New to CC~

EM2HOTTIE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here's a little bit about myself.

I'm 19, living in Salt Lake City, UT. It snows 7 out of 12 months, the other 5 months you can't drive down a main road without seeing orange cones.
For this very reason, I have decided that I am getting out before I get even more stuck. Tampa, Florida is my destination right now. We'll see how it goes on the journey to the East.

I drive a 2001 Civic EX. Here's a few pictures. They're kinda bad and sorry about that. My car actually was clean, but it rains or snows every other day here in this Spring season.
I plan on upgrading my car like CRAZY. I mean it's good enough the way that it is but I think it would be fun to have an outdoor hobby.
Things I plan on doing to my EM2:
Front end conversion off of a '04 Civic
Black Interior
Reupholstered Ricaro Racing Evo Seats
17" Drag DR-18's
White Paint Job
Carbon Fiber Hood
Carbon Fiber Spoon Front Lip
Coilovers (dunno from where yet)
More to come when the decisions are fully made.
Anyway, here are the pics.

Side View

Front

Rock Wall

My REEEEMS

My Engine

My Hind

Me Behind the Wheel

Hood Ornament

Dead trees...and then, the car.

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome, nice start!

you will probably be PM'd alot...

EM2HOTTIE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the Welcome. I appreciate it!

Should I be scared to read these PM'S?

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Welcome to the site.. if you have any questions, feel free to ask..

have you moved to tampa already? My buddy is down there and he loves it

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, tell me if any of the PM's get out of hand, I'll take care of it.

And welcome to the site, i hope you find it enjoyable and informative.

EM2HOTTIE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to the site.. if you have any questions, feel free to ask..

have you moved to tampa already? My buddy is down there and he loves it
Not yet, stuck in Utah cause of the economy. Working on saving up so I can get out there and survive for a few months just in case I can't get a job right off.

What does he like about it?

EM2HOTTIE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, tell me if any of the PM's get out of hand, I'll take care of it.

And welcome to the site, i hope you find it enjoyable and informative.
Thanks, I'll do that if it comes up.

I hope it's enjoyable too lol.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Not yet, stuck in Utah cause of the economy. Working on saving up so I can get out there and survive for a few months just in case I can't get a job right off.

What does he like about it?
Well hopefully the economy gets better and you'll be on your way, I was actually supposed to go down and live there and go to University of Tampa but some things happend and I couldnt..

well, University of Tampa is mostly filled with girls so he obviously likes that part of it, but the weather is great, and there is an excellent nightlife and plenty of things to do during the day

EM2HOTTIE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well hopefully the economy gets better and you'll be on your way, I was actually supposed to go down and live there and go to University of Tampa but some things happend and I couldnt..

well, University of Tampa is mostly filled with girls so he obviously likes that part of it, but the weather is great, and there is an excellent nightlife and plenty of things to do during the day
I agree. The economy needs to get better, but I'm almost not even expecting it to just so I'm not disappointed later. lol. My aunt lives in Newport Richie, she told me to move next week but I wouldn't eve be able to pay for gas if I did that let alone a place to stay.

University? Very nice. I made sure that I know where the Art Institute was located lol. Wanted to do that here but I don't know what for yet so I'm glad they have one in Tampa.

Never been able to have nightlife, other than staying up and watching movies. Everything in Utah closes at 9 on the weekdays and 7 on the weekends.

I want warm sunshine weather :puppyeyes NO MORE CLOUDY WEATHER!!!!!!!!

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
something about yourself leads me to believe your were once a dude? Looks exactly like my car when I first got it.

d00dle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
should come to Cali =) we get the sun all year long. the car probably look better with lip kits (front lip & side skirts)

EM2HOTTIE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
something about yourself leads me to believe your were once a dude? Looks exactly like my car when I first got it.
what about me leads you to that assumption?

As far as I know I've always been a girl...unless both of my parents have lied to me for 19 years...:xDAMN THEM

EM2HOTTIE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
should come to Cali =) we get the sun all year long. the car probably look better with lip kits (front lip & side skirts)
I plan on doin the lip kits. as for Cali...to be completely honest, it scares me.lol

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
9 on the weekdays and 7 on the weekends?? wow.. you need to get to tampa !