Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So when we having secks?

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome, you could go mud bogging with that 4x4.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Because you look ugly in them??

Lol sorry had to. Um I figured that if you wanted your half naked pictures to be posted on the internet, you would have done it already. But you didnt. Just because I found them doesnt mean I have the right to post them?? I mean hey if you want me to post them, I will. I was just trying to be nice.

You know how I know youre gay?
wow dude, u need to get out more

SlowTEC

Initiate brain dump in...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Waiting for supposed pics in VIP... :lol:

Oh, and welcome to ClubCivic.

EM2HOTTIE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Because you look ugly in them??

Lol sorry had to. Um I figured that if you wanted your half naked pictures to be posted on the internet, you would have done it already. But you didnt. Just because I found them doesnt mean I have the right to post them?? I mean hey if you want me to post them, I will. I was just trying to be nice.
Well I apprecite your consideration toward why they havn't been posted.

The reason I havn't posted pictures of me half naked all over the intenet is becuase if I"m going to be showing people nude pictures I might as well submit them to pentous magazine and at least get paid for it.

I also came into this forum wanting to learn more about cars and be treated like a human being. It's hard to come in here and have men drooling all over the computer monitor becuase I'm a chick. Don't get me wrong, It's a major ego boost which I've had problems with anyway.

But again, thank you for not posting them.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I also came into this forum wanting to learn more about cars and be treated like a human being. t's hard to come in here and have men drooling all over the computer monitor becuase I'm a chick.

Lol, if that is the case I would highly recommend not using a profile name including words like "chic", "angel" "hottie", "sexy", 'baby", etc.

EM2HOTTIE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol, if that is the case I would highly recommend not using a profile name including words like "chic", "angel" "hottie", "sexy", 'baby", etc.
I have an issue with...what would you call it...like...imagination?

It's really hard for me to come up with unique anything really...it's quite depressing most days.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have an issue with...what would you call it...like...imagination?

It's really hard for me to come up with unique anything really...it's quite depressing most days.
That was a good response... I like your personality.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
This man speaks the tr00f.

Bitches join forums with screen names like those and expect to get respected lol haha.. The ones that get respected have user names just like us.