New to forum...new to 2002 Civics

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
pull the ECU fuse from the fuse box in the engine bay for a about 30 secs and put it back on, and idle your car for 10 mins without touching throttle or anything, just leave it idling, then turn it off and drive it off. if the light returns, FIX THE b***h!!

mhi

I ♥ My Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bad ass grill Dulce!!!
welcome to CC jimj90
im sure you'll enjoy here the way i did

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
hfp lip is great,

and welcome clubcivic.com , buy a sticker

tunerkid7

5+ Year Member
no exhaust at all.....and not planning on it yet...I'm enjoying the quiet. :-) I dont really like the WEAK little tube sticking out the back.....I was thinking of maybe having some stainless steel BIGGER pipe come out and slash cut it up.....kinda like a 5.0 mustang...I know...not usually what a tuner would do...but I'm really not a total tuner anymore.

dude no offense but that would prolly be sound pretty homo i would highly reccomend you not do that:???:

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome ,enjoy you stay and fix the problem- not the light. LOL

hondagriff

Banned
That thing with the odo-buttom, that only works with the service reminder light. You'll need an OBDII reader to clear a check engine code.

jimj90

5+ Year Member
dude no offense but that would prolly be sound pretty homo i would highly reccomend you not do that:???:
none taken. And I was only thinking of doing the last two feet. I dont think it would affect sound. Just wont look so puney....ya know?