new to relationshits?

JDM Davey

Silver Member
5+ Year Member
ok so, i have my fair share of girlfirends trough out middle school, but i met this girl and like we are doin things ive never done. you know in middle school you just go roller bladeing and stupid stuff like that. but now im in the 10th grade and its the first time ive actually like hung out with a girl and did serious stuff with her.

Well i dunno, its kinda weird why im asking this on clubcivic but i have a 92 cx my dad and i work on, anyway, when ever we are cuddling or makin out i always get a f**kin boner. Like she is seriously the first girl ive actually done stuff with. Now wtf am i suposed to do when i pop a boner just chillen on the coach with her? like do girls think its weird or or what? lol please dont make fun of me if you dont have anything to say then dont say it.

Old Man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
tuck it into your waistband.

think of your mom naked... unless she's hot. then post pics of her here

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**k the girl. Your 15 yrs old dude. I lost my vtec card at 13 yrs old.

Anyways, having kids at 15 is the new craze. I would jump on that s**t now.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ok so, i have my fair share of girlfirends trough out middle school, but i met this girl and like we are doin things ive never done. you know in middle school you just go roller bladeing and stupid stuff like that. but now im in the 10th grade and its the first time ive actually like hung out with a girl and did serious stuff with her.

Well i dunno, its kinda weird why im asking this on clubcivic but i have a 92 cx my dad and i work on, anyway, when ever we are cuddling or makin out i always get a f**kin boner. Like she is seriously the first girl ive actually done stuff with. Now wtf am i suposed to do when i pop a boner just chillen on the coach with her? like do girls think its weird or or what? lol please dont make fun of me if you dont have anything to say then dont say it.
I hope you mean whenever youre cuddling with the girl.

Joking, most girls dont think its that wierd, at least not as wierd as talking about boners on a civic forum, but anyway....yea like someone else just said, tuck it in your wasteband.

igotvtec16

5+ Year Member
snip that s**t right off! or you could tuck between the nutz and thigh but i bet that would get uncomfortable haha

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
OMG @ this thread I'm not sure whether to die laughing, throw up, or call Chris Hansen:rolf:

Seriously though, anybody remember when they had easy problems like this? Those were good times.

edit: oh yeah and OP- if it goes any further, make sure to wear your raincoat ;)

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
OMG @ this thread I'm not sure whether to die laughing, throw up, or call Chris Hansen:rolf:

Seriously though, anybody remember when they had easy problems like this? Those were good times.
I wish I can just bump into girls now and jit on them

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

edit: oh yeah and OP- if it goes any further, make sure to wear your raincoat ;)
:word:

lol...wat does she think of sex?..if she cool with it, try its awesomeeeeeeeeee...its like going to a card store and getting a pack of pokemon cards and a halographic charizard is in there(u middle school kids like pokemon still right?)

s**t im only like 4 years older but damn i graduated high school at 17...lol...

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lmfao @ this thread.

\\ Forgiven //

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just downloaded an emulator to play the gameboy games on my computer a few weeks ago. I don't care how old I am, Pokemon RPGs FTW.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Move her hand on top of it. :thumbup:

Old Man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
an erection issue turned into a pokemon discussion...this fails on all counts

still funny tho