new to relationshits?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i wish i went to a church with girls.. and dances.. church girls are freaks, i hear ;)

vid_man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^^^^ :word: they sure are lol

kidsamston

I am DM Kid Samston
5+ Year Member
lol. ok well i may try to put her hand on it. but i dont know. i dont want her to freak out or think im moving too fast or something
talk to her, communication is the best thing. be open about everything and tell her most of what your thinking, then if she handled that ok then you can tell her everything

\\ Forgiven //

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
talk to her, communication is the best thing. be open about everything and tell her most of what your thinking, then if she handled that ok then you can tell her everything

So so gay.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey guys, im not dead! lol we have hung out a bunch of times and everything is fine. i still get my hard on but its whateve. its funny i came back to clubcivic and there is 11 pages. thanks for the advice. i guess i just wasnt sure it was normal. she hasnt said anything and it is just like she doesnt notice.
most guys would take her not noticeing as a bad thing...

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If she's a virgin she might be shy and nervous about it.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Ok......seriously I think you should just stay out of this thread.

Tell me how you think a girl would take this: "Hey babe guess what, I have a boner, would you like to give me a handjob, blowjob, 69, have sex, have anal sex, or just ignore it?"

\\ Forgiven //

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok......seriously I think you should just stay out of this thread.
:rolf: I have to agree. You don't pop wood around your girl and then try to sit down and talk about it to get everything out in the open. If you want to be open with her unzip your fly.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i can't believe this is a serious thread.

what the f**k.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
this thread is the epitome of serious Internet discussion. this is what i live for.