New to the site

95eghatchfrom54

Hey everybody I'm new to the site. Got a 95 CX hatchback as a project...it's got a d15b8 currently with a SI transmission. I'm working on rebuilding a d15b7. Will post pics when I can.

emerican

Registered VIP
welcome to the site
Tuned in for the pics of your ride man.

95eghatchfrom54

This is how the car is right now.....that's also how I got her. Needs some TLC but I'll get it there. Might be a slow build but I will get her done. I actually traded a 91 DA9 with a JDM b18c GSR. Also I traded a 99 Eclipse GS for the DA. I just love how EG hatch's look and wanted something I can pretty much start from the ground up with.

By damnbeaverskid at 2011-10-14

jordan101

Welcome to the site. My opinion i wouldnt bother trying to build the b7 not worth the money. Im just going to go stock b15b vtec with a tuned ecu. wont be the quicket but it should pull pretty good in my 2000 pound cx.

95eghatchfrom54

Welcome to the site. My opinion i wouldnt bother trying to build the b7 not worth the money. Im just going to go stock b15b vtec with a tuned ecu. wont be the quicket but it should pull pretty good in my 2000 pound cx.
not bad.....I'm not really concerned with building the b7 I'm just rebuilding it. Plus for me to get parts it's pretty easy. My buddy can order a rebuild kit for like $150. I'm not really looking for power I want a nice clean DD. My plan is to do a front and rear lip, full exhaust, coilovers to drop her down, Repaint her white with black hood and hatch, Type R honda badges, Fog light kit, and interior is gonna get changed to match the exterior color. So basically my plan is looks and functionality.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
YO! good to see nother CX hatch guy, lol plus what part of OR are you in because once i finish school im moving to the Fairview / Gresham area, i got a few car buddys up there that i can forward you to for good advice.

:welcome: to the site man,

and might i say not a bad start.

95eghatchfrom54

YO! good to see nother CX hatch guy, lol plus what part of OR are you in because once i finish school im moving to the Fairview / Gresham area, i got a few car buddys up there that i can forward you to for good advice.

:welcome: to the site man,

and might i say not a bad start.
I'm actually down in Southern Oregon.....south of Medford by a hour. It's like a 3 or 4 hour drive to Gresham/Fairview area.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm actually down in Southern Oregon.....south of Medford by a hour. It's like a 3 or 4 hour drive to Gresham/Fairview area.
Ahh okay wel nvm then lol i just figured if you were near them id let them know your a new guy in the scene but sense its that far ill just let you run into them on here, one guy is civicfan111 names kyle, cool kid.

there are alot of chill people on here that are more then willing to help with what ever they can so enjoy.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
welcome, needs more low,

95eghatchfrom54

Ahh okay wel nvm then lol i just figured if you were near them id let them know your a new guy in the scene but sense its that far ill just let you run into them on here, one guy is civicfan111 names kyle, cool kid.

there are alot of chill people on here that are more then willing to help with what ever they can so enjoy.
Thanks alot....yeah I'm actually new to civics.....I've always been either dsm or acura. Right now the civics sitting till probably end of Feb. when I get cash from the military and also taxes. I've got a truck I drive right now I'll actually post a pic of it up here also so everybody can see it. Plus my wife drives a 97 accord ex that I've also gotta change up some things on it.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice truck, needs more low, lol

95eghatchfrom54

nice truck, needs more low, lol
Lol that's not a truck for low it actually needs more lift....things gotta be pushing close to 400hp. She's my mudding machine plus she's a dd.....things been reliable as can be. If I were to get a truck to be low it would be a 2 wheel drive yota or nissan.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i was just messing with you man.

i love my truck, i cant drive anything that has a lift on it. im so use to being on the ground with everything iv ever owned

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol that's not a truck for low it actually needs more lift....things gotta be pushing close to 400hp. She's my mudding machine plus she's a dd.....things been reliable as can be. If I were to get a truck to be low it would be a 2 wheel drive yota or nissan.
yeah i have a 94 toyota pick-up for plying in the woods and going camping. whats the military money coming from ( i ask cause im prior USAF)