Newb From York, Pa

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome: to the club hope you enjoy your stay here with us, and wow 400k is very impressive and the car looks good with all those miles on her

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Why not just do an H-swap? More power & torque with the same displacement. C pillar bar is pretty much useless, it's a waste of money to get one dude. Also try to find a type r sway bar, it's thicker and a lot better than a GSR.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey man, i like your wheels. what are those?

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks nice for 400k miles lol

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wow 400k??? thats amazing lol... Good lil motor. Boost it.

cb7resurrector

5+ Year Member
Why not just do an H-swap? More power & torque with the same displacement. C pillar bar is pretty much useless, it's a waste of money to get one dude. Also try to find a type r sway bar, it's thicker and a lot better than a GSR.
because hswaps 1 are too common. 2 an f22a can be boosted like crazy because it does have frm liners (as far as a i know) it also doesnt have vtec or dohc to deal with. and yes a cpiller is kinda useless but it looks good and with a system in my car i cant fit a rear strut tower bar in. and yes a itr rsb would be really nice but when you 18 stil in high school and only have a part time job, a gsr rsb for 20 bucks fits in my budget a little better.its also better then nothing.

hecz - the wheels are tsw. i dont know the name of the exact type though. there 14s btw.

and thanks for all the comments guys. =]

and dark creep. i would boost it but with that many miles im a little scared too. lol

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the car still runs good. I would trade you cars in a heart beat even with those miles on it.

cb7resurrector

5+ Year Member
Update

Well. just wanted to give you guys an update. this past week i got the front end (fenders hood and bumper all painted. satin black. not a big fan of it. to shiney. lol. gonna ultra flat black the entire car for now. hatch(tailgate whatever you wanna call it) will be getting a special little treat. =P new driver door has been sanded an put in primer. waiting for the weather to clear up to put it on and finish painting the car. have a week to have it all done for the meet on the 20th. sleep deprivation here i come!

other odds and ends
- fogs ordered and will hopefully be shipped sat.
-diy smoked corners
-diy smoked tails (upper half only).
-install my sidemarkers if time permits.
-diy blackhouse headlights

in serious need of interior make over. all in good condision. just faded and eg seats are uncomfortable as hell =P
searching for black carpet. prelude or rsx front seats. no clue what rears will fit.

pictures up soon. ill post pics from the meet. (if im allowed..... supposed to be a cb7 meet. ill be the only eg there prolly. rofl.)

cb7resurrector

5+ Year Member
got an update for you guys.

went to the meet sat. turned out to be really fun. had a great time. got my car painted. ill have pictures for you guess this week!!!! make sure to check back and comment please!!!!

new parts on the car.
- minty black prelude seats with clean custom brackets
- rear interior is completely gutted.
- system was pulled out.
- new fogs
- ek skirts

EG6 LIFE

Registered VIP
not bad cant bealive the miles on it but ya im a noob too havent posted my hatch yet but will be soon

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
wow, 400k. mine has less than 200k at has more rust that urs. welcome and congrats on a strong as car.

cb7resurrector

5+ Year Member
well guys. unfortunetly the civic is no longer around. after an unfortunet turn of events i wrecked the car. it happened about 2 months ago. i havent really been on here since because ive been depressed about the whole thing but im finally starting to get back up from it. ill try posting some pictures of it up after i had finished everything ( everything i did wasnt even a week old before it was wrecked. =( ) i might post some pics up of the wreck too. =/

ike1254

5+ Year Member
welcome bro i am from lancaster pa well near there anyway. if u are more into hondas u should pm me bro