Newbie :)

specter73

LIVIN' LOUD
I definitely know what you mean about harsh winters and such...no sense in tearing up the undercarriage of your ride. Clean build though. Bet the tunes sound awesome!
They definately do, I'm kinda an audiophile so as great as it is now, im really looking forward to having my new system =)
Ill have to make before and after vids and post links once the new system is in

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
All the lights/LED stuff is a bit rice in my opinion, but at least you've done it clean!

specter73

LIVIN' LOUD
So i got the new system, but apparently one of the voice coils in one of the subs was fried somehow, so i wound up getting 12s instead (unfortunately had to buy and paint new grills too) and I am very pleased with them =)

Kicker DCVR122 - CompVR 12" at 2 ohms 400W RMS each
Kicker ZX750.1 - True power is 921W RMS
I hit 141.6 dB - These babies POUND

Touge fun

IDK a lil too fast and furious for me (although I think they at least had an intake) but its your car man so if youre proud of it thats all that matters.

Feelin'TheVibe

The civic is looking pretty good! It's been a while since you've updated.. any new mods? Anything planned for the near future?

Haha let's see a pic of those white LED plate lights I gave you, and we're due for a winter shoot sometime over the holidays, I think.

specter73

LIVIN' LOUD
Haha yea i suppose it has been a while :P and were definatly due for another photo shoot, will need some epic drift shots XD

Here is the swapped plate bulbs, also waiting on some white dome lights to come in to replace the blue ones

My new 4-channel amp, KICKER ZX350.4 which puts out 106W RMS per channel for a total of 424W

I got a bigger cap for the system until I actually did my research on them, and realized i wasted $100 on it, so right now its disconected and I'm just waiting for my distribution block to come in

Got 2 of these warning stickers on ebay for $5, absolutely love it XD

As for future mods, I'm gonna be putting in a bigger alternator as my stock one can no longer keep up with my ear-shattering system :P
Then getting KICKER KS690 6x9s to replace the rears and KICKER KS6.2 components with tweeters to replace the fronts, will have to drill a small hole in each door panel for them tho :P
After that I'm waiting for spring to fix up some body damage and repaint in the same color, will get the honda emblem taken out and its holes plugged and replace the front grille with and emblemless one for a complete debadge. Then gonna tint windows and drop her on coilovers. Then im going back to school and will be poor for a while XD but if someday ive got the money id love to swap in a K20 and 6-speed

specter73

LIVIN' LOUD
I also repainted my calipers in silver, but as I recently got a new phone i dont have pics, this is the closest Ive got to being able to see them from when I put on my winters - I miss my summer mags :(

I was parked next to a stock civic not long ago and I found this amusing :P
Kinda hard to believe my baby used to look like that :P

And this is just a nice pic of my car and my gf's 2011 focus, which is now home to my old sound system, and 6000K HIDs i got for her bday =)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not my style. But atleast ur doing what you like.

specter73

LIVIN' LOUD
Been a little while since an update, so my friggin anal mechanic wouldnt pass me for inspection cuz the projector/HID combo came out kinda greenish (He almost wouldnt pass my taillights either cuz he thought they were tinted, last time i go there :P), so i decided to go back to stock headlights, pass inspection, then add yellow tint, also got my badgeless grille around the same time

Low Beams 4300K HID with Nokya Stage 1 2500K Hyper Yellow Fogs

Planning on doing the fogs up in yellow as well, just to find the time to do it :P
Getting my windows tinted sometime next week or week after =)
Prolly getting eibach sportline springs within the next couple weeks as well =)

specter73

LIVIN' LOUD
DIY cupholder LEDs

Yellow film for my fogs, still cant decide whether to leave then as is and have them darker than headlights or redo them with tint so they match

and finally got my windows done =) 5% VLT

Caleb.N

Nice car, you invested quite abit of money in this car for little things like lights and stuff, You shouldve put a nice set of rims on her and contribute to the performance side of life. But then again its what you like =).

specter73

LIVIN' LOUD
Nice car, you invested quite abit of money in this car for little things like lights and stuff, You shouldve put a nice set of rims on her and contribute to the performance side of life. But then again its what you like =).
Whats wrong with the rims ive got? and i know ive put lots of money in and i actually am gonna be working on performance this year, gonna be dropping 1.5" next month, maybe some sway bars and stuff after, then prolly move on to the engine.

josh95

i have a 95 d16z6 and its not running right. it is missing just a little at idel but when you give it gas it gets worss but if you hold it at a steddy rpm it clears up. just trying to get it right before i charge it thanks