NOFX Presents: Freshly Detailed EJ6

Endemic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ehh i dont like it.. .sorry.. but new setups is lookin good... i guess...

Nick b16

5+ Year Member
Hey NOFX,that`s a familliar name. Don`t i know you from the civic club Holland forum? Small world...
Anyway nice ride...Love the wheels

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks Good Amy ;) Nice work! Del Sol seats look good

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
super clean, i like it, if 6th gen hatchies came with power goodies/ vtec engine stock, and sun roofs i would have got one for sure

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the hatch is looking nice..

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice detailing work...love the outcome. The console is that the one from PSW:JDM?

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jmoto911 said:
Eh, I meant if you knew anyone that had any... I just really want something smaller than 17".... they just look off on a EK4 ... sorry for the thread jack btw.

Excuse JMOTO911, he JUST got a honda like a week ago and he has not idea what he is talking about, he tries to, but he has no idea- he used to drive a Ford Ranger and race dirtbikes, and did not give a damn about honda's, so now that he has one, and knows nothing about them, has has MUCH learning to do....i can't believe that you did not know that those were LS webs, everyone rollin a honda knows that.... Jmoto911, aka jon, is a long friend of mine and Jason~......ne ways--- Jon you need to learn what kind of car you have and what things are in the honda world before u say something dumb again......i told jon to get new rims, but he said that he likes his (there too big)...especiall for racing...17's= to big

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
beautiful work Amy.

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow looks really good! came out nice. still want those tails?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nick b16 said:
Hey NOFX,that`s a familliar name. Don`t i know you from the civic club Holland forum? Small world...
Anyway nice ride...Love the wheels
Yeah, I'm over there too. =)
defvayne said:
nice detailing work...love the outcome. The console is that the one from PSW:JDM?
The roof console? Same deal. He bought it locally though.

Oh, and to anyone who's getting confused, this is not my car. This is my boyfriend's car.

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wish my girl would detail my car for me, rather than just sitting in the sun while I work

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
daboyu978 said:
seats looks like poop
It's okay if you like them. It's not my car, so you don't have to say how much you hate them.

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey was your car in the readers rides section of the latest hondatuning magazine? i swear it is your car.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like everything but the headlight housings.... the rest of the car looks so good the headlights really stand out...

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bmyers4321 said:
hey was your car in the readers rides section of the latest hondatuning magazine? i swear it is your car.
No, but my boyfriend's car was. This is my boyfriend's car.

I drive a coupe.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks great amy!! very n0ice job on it...it looks flawless....!

Jmoto911

Built, not bought.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mitcheg6 said:
Excuse JMOTO911, he JUST got a honda like a week ago and he has not idea what he is talking about, he tries to, but he has no idea- he used to drive a Ford Ranger and race dirtbikes, and did not give a damn about honda's, so now that he has one, and knows nothing about them, has has MUCH learning to do....i can't believe that you did not know that those were LS webs, everyone rollin a honda knows that.... Jmoto911, aka jon, is a long friend of mine and Jason~......ne ways--- Jon you need to learn what kind of car you have and what things are in the honda world before u say something dumb again......i told jon to get new rims, but he said that he likes his (there too big)...especiall for racing...17's= to big
Right, think what you want homo.