Not open for further replies.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks xtina!!! he's about 3 months old & we adopted him from Discount Pet

funny story about his breed... the adoption lady said the folks who dropped off the litter, that they were some sort of Chihuahua mix, which clearly he is not and clearly we can all see that and even the adoption lady said he's definitely not.

The adoption lady think he some kind of hound mix ... any who, took him to the vet yesterday and the nurse lady think he was some sort of husky mix, then the doctor came in and she said he was look like doberman mix

now the doberman mix seems the most reasonable and we're actually both surprised that, that is the type of dog we have no. But I'm pretty sure he's not purebreed, seems like it could have some rot in him, possibly he does have some husky/lab mix in him, so we'll see when he gets older

but the two brown spots above his eyebrows are petty much known on dobermans and even rots hehe

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah we adopted our from a pet store too. they said she was supposedly a lab and border collie mix... i dont think thats right either.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah we adopted our from a pet store too. they said she was supposedly a lab and border collie mix... i dont think thats right either.
LOLOL way off

you pup looks more doberman/rot/husky type, he's got a lot of hair on him which is what makes me think he might have rottwieller or husky... or boh ... hell even lab

the one thing I don't like about adoption, you don't know definitely what breed they are mixed with, oh well, we love him anyways! :D

how many months is your pup? what'd ya name him?

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
her name is jameson, like the whiskey. and i dont remember exactly how old she is. i can definitely see a bit of lab in her but the rest is wateva...

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What appt with the "Ref"? what does that mean? =) good luck!

d - i can't handle it! your puppy is TOO CUTE. super cute. i love adopting the "pound" animals. =) like our two little mutt random crazy kitties. <3

KoketsuCivicSi

MySpace Whore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's been a while since i posted here, so here's an update with whats going on with my car =)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn man 3rd color so far that i can remember ... came black .. then it was blue ... then purple (i think) now red.

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
koketsu - if i'm not mistaken, you've delived to my house before...pizza. lol
and did you take that at the old factory on charter way..or martin luther king blvd?

flora - state referree on friday...

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont even remember him >_< hahaha.

turkey day sucks! cause im at work..boo damn it..BOO!! oh well at least i know for sure im gonna have food for the next couple days. lol

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^ Sammo - I lost your number bro. PM me with it. my phone fell in the water.

Turkey Day always makes me sleepy...goin to Hercules today. windy and boring. but FOOOOOODDDD IS GREAT.
there might be LECHON.

Old Man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mmm pig

i've been up since 630. put the turkey on the grill @ 7:00 to smoke.

should be done around 12 to take to the fam bams.

Happy turkey day everyone

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that front lip is pretty sick
i think so, too, though i don't like the greddy thing on it.

we're having ham today. i don't much care for turkey... i went to the store today to get stuff, too. procrastination, ftw. :lol: and bel air is closed, wtf? i thought that was weird.

the puppies are so cute!!! i want a little dog, but then i think of all the noise, and that even tiny dogs take big stinky shits... and i decide to stick with less nasty, smaller animals. :lol:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pine mtn ftw ... pics next week when i get home to my camera cable.

KoketsuCivicSi

MySpace Whore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
koketsu - if i'm not mistaken, you've delived to my house before...pizza. lol
and did you take that at the old factory on charter way..or martin luther king blvd?
i probably did, that's my weekend job lol. what area do you reside? the pics were taken somewhere off I-5, i'm not sure the exact location but i can get there by sight :cool:

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. Turkey I made was awesome! the mashpotatoes on the other hand was good but damn, I wanted it to be more fluffy. Next time.

How was everyone else turkey day? Did anyone go on the black friday sale? Me and the lady we've been going for the past 3 years and this year we didnt go, it feels weird...haha

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i probably did, that's my weekend job lol. what area do you reside? the pics were taken somewhere off I-5, i'm not sure the exact location but i can get there by sight :cool:
D just confirmed it...by the way...Daniel, what camera do you have?

Koketsu - i'm in stockton. north side. i don't remember where i ordered the pizza from though. but i have seen a girl driving a white integra almost everymorning also having koketsu on her car. figure probably your lady

Status
Not open for further replies.