1. ClubCivic is now on Instagram! Follow us at clubcivicdotcom. Want your photos features? Tag or DM us, use #clubcivicdotcom, or email us your photos to photos@clubcivic.com

North Jersey Roll Call!!!!!!

Discussion in '8th Generation Honda Civic (2006-2011)' started by gdmfa5, Oct 12, 2017.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. gdmfa5

gdmfa5 New Member

Whats up guys! New to forum here! Just picked up my second 8th gen about two weeks ago! Looking to maybe get a meet going in North Jersey/ Metlife stadium area. Anybody in the area on here?

2. civteck

civteck Respected

Ocean county here

Sent from my boujea ass phone

3. gdmfa5

gdmfa5 New Member

Wheres that at? I'm not too familiar with Jersey. I moved up here from Miami about 3 years ago and I really haven't familiarized myself with Jersey. Spend most of my time in Queens

4. civteck

civteck Respected

South Jerz by seaside where mtv ruined our cred

5. gdmfa5

gdmfa5 New Member

LMAO! Alright I gotcha! Thats like 2 hours from me I think, more or less.. good s**t man!

6. Drakon543

Drakon543 New Member

I'm right over the boarder in Stroudsburg area but I commute into Phillipsburg area almost everyday.

7. civteck

civteck Respected

Oh damn P-burg, heard some stories bout that place. I work all over the state and am in hunderdon county alot as well most my time is spent in Newark, Jersey City and Paramus area i rarely travel south for work.

8. gdmfa5

gdmfa5 New Member

Is stroudsburg also down south? I’m trying to get a decent group to setup a meet up north somewhere near the MetLife. Any other forums we can reach out to in order to gather more people?

9. Drakon543

Drakon543 New Member

it would definitely take a bit :p for me to get to your meet. if you get enough people together some of us might be up for a longer trek.

10. gdmfa5

gdmfa5 New Member

I’m trying man but these forums nowadays are dead lol. Or maybe it’s a Jersey thing. I remember back in the day the forums were more active, you got more responses. It’s crazy how times change lol

11. civteck

civteck Respected

Everyones on Gheybook now and have moved over to there, same way on the TBSS forum im on. I dont have book of faces so this and honda-tech is where i come to blow off steam

12. Drakon543

Drakon543 New Member

ya I kinda just float through the forums looking for something I can chime in on. or who starts annoying boofoo enough for him to start making funny comments. I won't have my junk fart can civic back until the 23rd atleast. but I'm usually looking for something to do on the weekends.

13. Mclaren

Mclaren New Member

I'm from Monmouth County let me know when the meet is.

14. civteck

civteck Respected

Im game any weekend but the Civdog is out, waitin on my new turbo and tune session but the SS is always ready to play

15. Mclaren

Mclaren New Member

Haha nice! Alright!!

16. Drakon543

Drakon543 New Member

I was kinda hoping they would have totaled the civic I found an 04 Monte ss supercharged version. after I noticed the inner fender was damaged I had expected them to possibly total it so I started looking around.

17. civteck

civteck Respected

Almost back...[​IMG]

18. Mclaren

Mclaren New Member

holy s**t that thing is clean... nice! you do all the work?

19. Mclaren

Mclaren New Member

Drakon543. Well im glad you still have your civic! lol. something a little better on gas compared to a v8 supercharged car im sure its fast though.

20. civteck

civteck Respected

I do, built it all myself except the head and tuning. Just a happy lil street car, full interior, subs, navigation, pump gas, etc....