northwest

Inigo Montoya

powered by boost
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
iredlinemy///m3 said:
:D
Got the sol for better gas mileage.... plus its a fun summer car!
yeah no kidding. sols are dead seksi.. wouldn't want to get in a wreck in one tho :???:

iredlinemy///m3

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I Cause Cancer said:
yeah no kidding. sols are dead seksi.. wouldn't want to get in a wreck in one tho :???:
They aren't as small inside as you'd think. I'd be more nervous wrecking a civic that a sol.... well... I wouldn't want to roll over in a sol... especially without the top on... but it would still be better than some convertalbles.

I had a '93 del Sol Si... but it was an AUTO :cry: I traded that in on my Bimmer in 2000. I've been looking for an afordable del Sol Vtec(dohc) ever since... found one on Friday so I picked it up. Now, bring on the sun!

Slidder55

Coupe lover
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so I live on the west side of washington in the summer and the east side in the winter so if anyone is up for this summer and down for the fall I can get up to spokane in an hour and a half no prob. in the fall dude we need to get our civs together I know they will love each other ;)

tigasnatigas

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
iredlinemy///m3 said:
Yea, I'm up for a get together!

Lets get something rolling.
im from the federal way area we should all meet up....bbq....lets say salt lake water park....

iredlinemy///m3

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tigasnatigas said:
im from the federal way area we should all meet up....bbq....lets say salt lake water park....
Set up a date and time... and get a few other cars to show up... and I'll be there.

Should come out to the Maltby run next Saturday!

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'd go to the maltby run but i have to work on satuday. i work three days a week and you guys pick one of them

iredlinemy///m3

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
doug piston said:
i'd go to the maltby run but i have to work on satuday. i work three days a week and you guys pick one of them
Bummer...... There is a big Euro car drive the next day... leaving Evolution Sports and ending Levenworth.

There are a few hondas out every year for that.... I'll be driving the Bimmer though.

pearlgreenciv

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont get a chance to check the forum all the time but somebody just pick a place to meet up and im there. maybe we all can meet at southcenter mall on a sat. evening then head over to the street races.