Not open for further replies.

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i will also most likely be towing it

ryanM

why would you even need to ask?

your getting a f**king NSX for 1000, of course thats a deal...

or give me his number and i'll drive there today and hand him cash for it.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:shock: s**t give me his number and address ill pick that s**t up for 1500!!!

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i will take pics in a couple hours i am driving back down i knew someone would ask and i would be glad to prove :word:

yea i looked at him like he was on crack because they go normally for 40,000 29,000 etc so i was like oook... i gotta tell ppl about this lol

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i know he wasent yanking my chain on that price but hell i will find out more today

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
NSX's are overrated IMHO. As much of a Honda fan I am, the price just doesn't justify the car itself.

If an opportunity came up to buy one for $1000, I'd get it. I'd probably sell it shortly after though for what it's actually worth. But I could never picture myself spending so much money on an NSX for retail price (or used, etc.).

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
there was a nsx here for sale $12,900, with like 90-95k miles.. mint condition.. i should have picked it up, but miles were just too much for me..

ryanM

NSX's are overrated IMHO. As much of a Honda fan I am, the price just doesn't justify the car itself.

If an opportunity came up to buy one for $1000, I'd get it. I'd probably sell it shortly after though for what it's actually worth. But I could never picture myself spending so much money on an NSX for retail price (or used, etc.).
how many NSX's have YOU driven?

ThaJokaa

Buildin..???
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why are you even spending time on here??? go get the car stop wasting time before its too late!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't believe it for a second, if that happened to me i'd have gone to the bank and been back with cash within the hour

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah i'm leaning towards the hot steamy pile of bullshit on this one. I'll believe it when i see pics

\\ Forgiven //

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So nobody has mentioned the fact that he claims it is an NSX Type R, and yet not only was the NSX-R ONLY for the Japanese market, but in '92 (the year he claims it is) there were just under 500 made.

So this kid claims that he found an imported car with a rather limited production run sitting on the side of a barn in Cali because the guys son just didn't want it anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.