NSX type r

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmoua

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So nobody has mentioned the fact that he claims it is an NSX Type R, and yet not only was the NSX-R ONLY for the Japanese market, but in '92 (the year he claims it is) there were just under 500 made.

So this kid claims that he found an imported car with a rather limited production run sitting on the side of a barn in Cali because the guys son just didn't want it anymore?
haha very true....

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This may possibly be an epic fail.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Im going to call bullshit just like your swapped turbo engine you said you were going to post pics, because sohc stock motor in youtr sig is your old set up

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
how many NSX's have YOU driven?
I've been in the passenger seat of one while the owner was driving. Local yellow one. Some old guy driving and it turns out my buddies dad knows him. I was impressed. But I would never buy one for what they're worth new or slightly used.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hell no! He just im'd me the NSX pics. Dude :shock: just wait untill he posts them :thumbs up

:shockl:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not a Type-R.
Not for anywhere near $1000.

neoc03

I CRAVE CORNERS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If this happened to me. I would have bought it then and there would have had my friends bring me my stash money him sign the title in front of my friend who is a notary, and drove it home right away. Taken pics posted them up, and then been like. Guess how much I got this for?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If this happened to me. I would have bought it then and there would have had my friends bring me my stash money him sign the title in front of my friend who is a notary, and drove it home right away. Taken pics posted them up, and then been like. Guess how much I got this for?
I wouldn't post pics and how much I got for it.. I'd show pics, but not how much, or say how much and not show pics.. I'd be affraid of it being stolen.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I call bullshit on Biz I bet instead of the NSX pics post some pic of a fat chic licking a giraffe's vagina
:lol:
or a giraffe licking a fat girls vagina either way...

but i would like the TS to be next to the car with a paper saying "See ClubCivic, Itold you" and then scan the pink slip and let me see it

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
NSX's are overrated IMHO. As much of a Honda fan I am, the price just doesn't justify the car itself.

If an opportunity came up to buy one for $1000, I'd get it. I'd probably sell it shortly after though for what it's actually worth. But I could never picture myself spending so much money on an NSX for retail price (or used, etc.).

your stupid

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont know whether to balieve or not. $1000 is a steal. Can't wait for the pics.

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
as suspenseful and fun as this has been, there either need to be pictures or a confirmation of bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.