BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
99cleanCIVICex said:
oh, im sorry to hear that....
still looking for an ls im getting closer but now its college time so i have to wait

Sandals

as much as I am about the 4dr love, im not about the spoiler or fenders. I think they ruin the flow. What shocks/springs are you running?

name090285

back in black
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
I like it...but to me, something about the car doesn't "flow"

I can't place my finger on it, but either way, looks good...but you gotta change those heads y0!
gotta be the wing and the tails, but hey it's your car do what makes you happy, i'll just laugh if it looks bad j/p =)

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not to crush your big head but that is prob not even the nicest four door in your town....

BlackHopeDC5

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
not to crush your big head but that is prob not even the nicest four door in your town....
very down to earth......i was just playin

krayziejcs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good man, I'm just not a fan of the stickers and the fenders, but everything else looks good :thumbup:

97civicracer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
instead of m3 fenders i would get stock ones and put the jdm sidemarker light in them...that's always a nice looking addition to any civic...not a fan of the wing...sorry...but if you like it rock it....and i'd suggest looking into getting a 99-00 rear bumper...it curves out rather than under like the 96=98 model and then see if you can find a rear lip...and i'm not sure which would look better but i would either red out the amber turn signal in your tailights or clear it out....can't figure out which would look better....just some suggestions...love your seats though and the rooms look damn good....the front end is teh sex...keep it up homey

BlackHopeDC5

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
97civicracer said:
instead of m3 fenders i would get stock ones and put the jdm sidemarker light in them...that's always a nice looking addition to any civic...not a fan of the wing...sorry...but if you like it rock it....and i'd suggest looking into getting a 99-00 rear bumper...it curves out rather than under like the 96=98 model and then see if you can find a rear lip...and i'm not sure which would look better but i would either red out the amber turn signal in your tailights or clear it out....can't figure out which would look better....just some suggestions...love your seats though and the rooms look damn good....the front end is teh sex...keep it up homey
every thing you said are changes i am planing on thanks for the look

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are those ebay seats? if not..where did you gett'em? looks good though..but i'm gonna haveta go with the rest of the group on losing the fenders and headlights bro!

BlackHopeDC5

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ruff_ridaz99 said:
are those ebay seats? if not..where did you gett'em? looks good though..but i'm gonna haveta go with the rest of the group on losing the fenders and headlights bro!
robearracing.com

civicdrvr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy s**t is that f**king amazing or what wow bro love it inspirational,where in ny u from

mienboiracer209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
does the camcorder move alot??..thats a cool idea for nites wen i'm cruising...not a bad sedan..

BlackHopeDC5

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicdrvr said:
holy s**t is that f**king amazing or what wow bro love it inspirational,where in ny u from
i sense sarcasm.. im from rockland county

mienboiracer209 said:
does the camcorder move alot??..thats a cool idea for nites wen i'm cruising...not a bad sedan..
nope its down pretty good

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pics look good...;)
car looks nice..:thumbs up

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
97civicracer said:
umm those r not m3 fenders..:nono:

civicdrvr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no i meant it bro i have 4door to i like it alot i from dutchess