*******NY's Finest Four dour Fixed and Finished******

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JDMsta said:
come pick up the free parts MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol ill be home soon ....next monday ill be home.. aight?

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
like the rest said something about it just doesnt flow. i think its the fenders, wing, and all the stickers. shave the ho, swtich out the fenders for stock ones, or better ones, and it would look pimp. i love the seats the center console and the cf hood. the homemade cam stand is nice too lol. and i like the headlights, the tails gotta go tho. get the red/clear ones that should give it some flow like b. rabbit! i give it an 8

BlackHopeDC5

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
XcLuSiVeLy4GoD said:
like the rest said something about it just doesnt flow. i think its the fenders, wing, and all the stickers. shave the ho, swtich out the fenders for stock ones, or better ones, and it would look pimp. i love the seats the center console and the cf hood. the homemade cam stand is nice too lol. and i like the headlights, the tails gotta go tho. get the red/clear ones that should give it some flow like b. rabbit! i give it an 8
thanks man....i already got the stock fenders....they are awaiting sidemarkers.I cant talk about the rest of the changes yet though

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hahaha, thats funny. but yeah man i like the direction youre goin with it.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
red/clears are played out IMO, you should do black housing headlights and that s**t would look "fiyah"

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah, black housing headlights would look d0pe. i agree.

BlackHopeDC5

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks fellas ....bout to do some serious diy next week

[Dark][Civic]

5+ Year Member
Looks sick but i think you need a rear lip, and maybe back 17's with mirror lip?? but its looks good keep going.