• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mugengirl

original mugen whore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow this is an actual awesome contest this month. I am happy to see a close race between everyone! I haven't seen that in forever!

For me it was hard to pick someone, but it was between Blazed and JDM-Hatch.

Lestah, I have always loved your sedan, and I am pretty sure it's the cleanest one I have ever seen. But I dunno if the wheels are my taste, I liked it when you had the JDM 16's on it, and if it were me the car would be lower too. But your car is a beauty and you know it.

Blazed, my man! Haha you are awesome. I love your K-power and how clean the install is, I will take the time to shave my engine bay someday. The only thing...I can't stand BYS bumpers, it's not what it is on, I just don't like anything with a BYS bumper. I see them so much over here on the West Coast and I think that pretty much killed it for me for anything BYS. I might have a different wheel choice, but they don't look bad at all, and pretty much everything else about your car is near perfect. Your car kicks ass in more ways then one. And tell your girlfriend she needs to respect the civic more. ;)

JDM-Hatch, I love your eg. Simple, Clean, but yet it stands out. Makes a statement, but doesn't overdue it. The only thing that is a downfall for me is the rear diffuser. IMO it doesn't flow with the rest of the cars styling. And I could go without so much color in the engine bay and keep it to 2 or 3 colors that blend well with a focal point being the VC. My eyes immediatly want to go to your intake and hoses, and that's what I personally wouldn't want. I am a very detail oriented person though, so that's why the little things pop at me. Otherwise this car is awesome. I would so drive this in a heart-beat. I might be a little biased, because I use to have a 92 white hatch for a while as well. Although the body on it was not nearly as straight as yours.

So yah, Blazed vs. JDM-Hatch is my dilema. Can't I just vote for both, lol.

As far as my car goes. It has come leap and bounds since my ROTM in 2005. There are really only a few things that really remained the same. There are still a lot of things I need to address but that won't be happening. Figured I would give my car one last hurah before I put her into hiding, lol. Not bad for a DD with 165,000 miles and counting, and mostly orginal paint besides where that kid rear-ended me like 2 years ago. You have no idea how hard it is to keep that sucker clean...I live down a 1/4 dirt road :???:.

Good luck to all, and I am happy to see a good race:thumbs up

p.s. Sorry for the novel, lol.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i voted mugengirl, interior sold me

mugengirl

original mugen whore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And Blazed is coming down the back stretch! :drive: Haha Go Blazed Go.:wave:This is going to be entertaining!:beer:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
god damn!...

:shock:

my vote's a secret this time... i have a good feeling he's going to take it all.

em-2

5+ Year Member
i have to go with blazed due to sick swap and interior and exterior is just flawless and clean. it doesnt have tooooo much goin on but just enough to turn heads. it was a hard choice mugengirl i love your car but to me the exterior has too much goin on but i still love it. especially the rsx wheel conver. etc good luck guys

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol.

Mugen parts + girl = sex.

However, blazed + k-series = sex all night long.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.