• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverEXCoupe

Registered lUser
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What can I say? I love me some coupe w/ silver rims!

pho:20

5+ Year Member
Well, I've held my tongue but here we go...

MugenGirl's car has fake seats, and for a car on the west, that is so "mugenized" to slack on getting seats that have proven track records and supporting a company that invests its time & money into true R&D is a shame. At the very least, state what is knockoff & whatnot, don't try to style in Fake Stillettos. At this point we might venture to say that it is more than possible your mugen lip may be fake too with a riveted emblem. So thats its main downfall, but also, out here on the east we see so many cars 5 lug converted with OEM 5 lug wheels that it really is an UGLY look. However, her car as a whole is definitely unique but I wouldn't choose it over the choice I made.

JDM-hatch's car looks so cliche, there are about 50 of those same hatches running around the tri-state area. I really have nothing nice to say about it so I'll just bite my tongue there.

Lestah's car is definitely nice, and he stated what parts are knockoff/style so I can definitely appreciate that...however I'm not a fan of four doors so there goes that one. :p

Blazed's car is ONE OFF, it is arguable that with time, cash and patience you could build something that looks similar but up until he presented his POS I have not seen a car with such attention to detail. If you say online "hey you know that silver K coupe with the BYS and kevlar mirrors & hood" people would know right away who you were speaking of.

Thus, I chose him, and I may be just slightly biased because of his 96 front. :p
wow. you might as well crtique everybody lol. regarding lestah 4 door nice but really don't like the mugen badge on a fake lip. you got alot of nice parts but why the badge on the fake lip. mugen si girl coupe is very noice also but nothing compared to blazed. blazed just killed it cause when i see cars from new york, you dont see that many well built all around cars like blazed. I don't know much about the scene in NY but you guys tend too focus on going fast so mainly your motor is built but the interior and exterior is never on point.

br0nx finest

I'm from the Bronx baby.
5+ Year Member
wow. you might as well crtique everybody lol. regarding lestah 4 door nice but really don't like the mugen badge on a fake lip. you got alot of nice parts but why the badge on the fake lip. mugen si girl coupe is very noice also but nothing compared to blazed. blazed just killed it cause when i see cars from new york, you dont see that many well built all around cars like blazed. I don't know much about the scene in NY but you guys tend too focus on going fast so mainly your motor is built but the interior and exterior is never on point.
Well I just speak the truth you know? I know how I feel, and I know how to express it.

Yes, unforunately NYC cars are all the same cut up, holes in bumpers, and stolen swaps that don't run right or cars that run super hard but look like s**t. Well solFRESH is here to bring a breathe of fresh air, you know?

Blazed

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WOW, this is a great contest this month!

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If I remember correctly the owner of the white hatch sold it a long time ago.

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I just speak the truth you know? I know how I feel, and I know how to express it.

Yes, unforunately NYC cars are all the same cut up, holes in bumpers, and stolen swaps that don't run right or cars that run super hard but look like s**t. Well solFRESH is here to bring a breathe of fresh air, you know?

Blazed
u watch your mouth coolie boi!!!

some people like to go fast ya know!!:drive:

but im trying to look pretty.. i'll get my SolFresh sticker yet i tell ya ,damn it!!!

i will gettt itttt!!!

BTY: Blazed FTW!:rocker:

East vs West... Biggie vs 2 Pac!! ( minus the gunplay)

Inertial

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
voting is pretty balanced this time.. wow!! tough decision.

6th gens! LOL

shields

I'm a Vag-etarian.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that sucked...so hard, all of you guys (and girl) should be proud; all veeerrry sick rides.

WasADubber

5+ Year Member
blazed has my vote. that spoon cluster is crazy! thats what makes his car over the top, not to mention that clean bay & its not just a stock motor like some other cars its worked! it gets no better then that!

BAKERZMAN

5+ Year Member
all ride's are sweet as hella feeling the red coupe...

but then seen the silver coupe k powered bys bumper spoon cluster and nardi wheel :shock:

bys front bumper alone goes for crazy cash and waitin for one is a b***h. question if that's a carbon kevlar hood dude need's a photoshoot.

BAKERZMAN

5+ Year Member
oh mugen girl i like the car alot and love those seats would you happen to have any more of those pic's of the seat's with the crazy kevlar back ???? if so pm me. thx still drooling.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had my GF who is nearly the car nut I am look at the choices, she voted Blazed as well surprisingly! Her vote doesn't count tho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.