**** Official 7th Gen Wheel Thread!*****

bones420

5+ Year Member
18" rims

what about 18" rims on like a 205 tire?

any drop need? OR TOO MUCH FOR CAR??:cool:

Rocket350

5+ Year Member
does anyone have a picture of 16" rims on a 7th gen with 50 series tires.
my rims are 16s with 40 series but i know i need to have more meat for them to look good but i dont wanna go too big and take away from the look of the rims. :(

pedo_bear

5+ Year Member
from recent to oldest ... the dr20's are gone next week getting some wedsports sa90's

drag dr20s 15x7 + 40 offset

sport max 501s 15x8 +15 offset

enkie rp02 15x7 + 40 offset

jason.az1

Jasonaz1-Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

very nice car but with rims like that you need to tuck tire atleast...

kyle9488

5+ Year Member
MSR Rims?

this guy is trying to sell a set of black MSR 18' rims...with nexen (sp?) tires for a 1000 bucks.. does anyone think its worth it? ill put pics up ina bit.

Aniki

5+ Year Member
My WORK rims finally came in today! after 5 months of waiting.

Mine is on the far left.. the XD9's. Hopefully it won't look too bad on my silver em2

95c1v1c

5+ Year Member
Are 7th gen wheels a 4 x 100 bolt pattern? Thinking of getting some to go on my 5th gen civic. Thanks

catch0087

5+ Year Member
I have a 02 civic lx coupe 2dr silver, and im looking for rims to throw on. right now i have si wheels stcok 15''. probably lookin for 15-17''. im liking gunmetal! any help??

thank you!

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have a 02 civic lx coupe 2dr silver, and im looking for rims to throw on. right now i have si wheels stcok 15''. probably lookin for 15-17''. im liking gunmetal! any help??

thank you!
the point of this is to browse and begin researching. not posting the same sentences from a thread about wheels you made before. com'n now

catch0087

5+ Year Member
the point of this is to browse and begin researching. not posting the same sentences from a thread about wheels you made before. com'n now
my bad new to this just wondering if anyone know what might look good u know!

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my bad new to this just wondering if anyone know what might look good u know!
Trick to CC - f**k what everyone thinks. get what YOU think is "sexy". there will be haters ( i can already name a few), and lovers no matter what your decision. But it whats YOU want. you bought the car, your drive the car.

I like the Motegi MR-7s personally :thumbs up