**Official CC Gun Thread**

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I know there have been some discussions in the past, but I thought I'd go ahead and make an official thread.

Discuss

Opinions

Questions

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I went shooting with my buddy the other day and shot his Beretta PX9 Storm and that kinda switched my mind about getting a .40 to getting a 9mm. We also went to the gun show and I'm now wondering about Taurus (particularly the PT 24/7 in 9mm) any thoughts on Taurus? Im also looking at the G19 and a SA XD 9 any other ideas? i turn 21 in may but i have to start savin now.

schutzracing

#1 ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
switched my mind about getting a .40 to getting a 9mm

it all depends on what u want it for.. i have a 45 and a 50.. but i never go to the range really with them.. to expensive to shoot.. if your looking for protection id go with a bigger gun.. id buy a high point 9 or 40 for the range and practice.. they are cheap and actually a good buy.. and you can shoot all day for less.. If your really looking for home protection or anything else.. go with a mossberg 500a. its a riot pump action shotgun.. its small and packs a huge punch.. are we going to post pics up or what?? i remember i posted a pic of my pump on here and people cried.. lmk what were doin for pics..

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i gota air pistol!..

i havent opend it yet.
i WAS gona shoot people with it, but eh..noones fukced with my car lately.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
is there any sites that have msrp's or stores online i can buy from?

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are we going to post pics up or what?? i remember i posted a pic of my pump on here and people cried.. lmk what were doin for pics..

Well you cant have a gun thread without pics. My Glock 23 S&W.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've always wanted to own one....a silver/chrome one though. i ve always liked guns but never really knew much about them.

any pics of any hot....silver/chrome 9mm/berettas, desert storms, etc. i love seeing them.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
something like this but in all chrome with a pointer and maybe a silencer :twisted:

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I am going to buy a hi-point tomorrow. 45.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I didnt know they were so damn cheap.

schutzracing

#1 ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
depends what u get.. hi-point is a amazing starter gun and reliable as f**k.. i paid alittle over 1k for my glock and like 1300 for my d eagle.. but the glock is for the name.. and well the d eagle speaks for itself

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i paid alittle over 1k for my glock and like 1300 for my d eagle.. but the glock is for the name.. and well the d eagle speaks for itself
Now what the hell kind of glock goes for over 1K? I hope you meant that was the price for two.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
any knowledge about taurus? i like the glock, but im still looking for alternatives. I'm getting my first gun for some range fun and semi-home protection. my second gun will prolly be either .45 or 12 gauge and then my third gun is gonna be a Walther P22 for plinking fun

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i use a bolt action 308 with a scope.

They got this 12 gauge baretta down at Gander Mountain. omg i would love to own it. Too bad its $1200!!!

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am going to buy a hi-point tomorrow. 45.
I use to own a 9mm highpoint.. I paid like $130 or $140 for it.. Not very much at all.. I mean yeah it might not be the best gun out there but for the price is very affordable and its fun to shoot.. Im looking to get another sumtime.. The only problem I had with it is it was kinda small for me but I still liked it alot.. I had a buddy that had the .45 hi-point and it shot real smooth and it was def. bigger then the 9mm which I liked because it felt better in my hands.. So I mean for a cheap gun they are nice and very affordable.. Something great to play around with thats for sure.. And I shot quite a bit with mine and I never had any problems with it..

I havent really got around to owning many guns since the ones I like are usually expensive but one that I love to death is my sks. Its cheap to shoot, I have alot of fun with it, its pretty powerful for a lower end rifle, and you can buy the gun itself for pretty cheap.. It has a 30-round banana clip and its semi-auto which for it being a rifle is pretty nice and you can shoot it rather quickly.. Has lower recoil too.. I dont hunt with it much unless Im goin deer hunting, because any smaller animal is pretty much destroyed unless you shoot it in the head, :lol: