**Official CC Gun Thread**

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Only pussies need guns to feel more secure. Don't believe me? Look in the mirror ;)

and you know you're not hunters......

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I am a human hunter

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You must be 21 to apply for a Concealed Firearms Permit

i believe a mossberg pump isnt a concealed weapon.. the barrel is way to long.. Ill check and let you know.. i just know ive never been bothered about it.. there is a huge difference in carrying a handgun and a shotgun. hence why you have to be 18 to buy a rifle and 21 to buy a handgun

Did you not read the laws that I posted, you cannot have a firearm (exposed or on your persons) of any kind in your vehicle unless you have a permit. Only time you can have a firearm in your vehicle without a permit is if the weapon is in some form of case.

Before you go packing a 12 ga in your car I would contact your local and state police dept's! Copper comes up to your door and you have a 12ga laying next to you your gonna get pulled out @ gun point and then take a trip to jail!

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whats the matter...? Tough boy afraid of guns? If you cant handle it stay out of this thread.

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and you know you're not hunters......
Orly?

Me at deer camp. Photo taken by macbook's Isight camera just seconds after reading your post. uploaded to flickr via iphoto using my blackberry pearl as a tethered modem with one bar of sketchy service

PWNED:twisted:

:lol:

Anyways great idea for a thread. I'll try and not start/ get involved in a 9 vs .45 debate lol

I got my two babies here but I'm about to hit the sack so I'll post pics tomorrow.

Remington 700 SPS tactical in .308
- Meopta Meostar R1 4-16x44 30mm mil-dot
- Badger Ordinance scope mount
- TPS rings
- Harris BRM-S Bi-pod

Springfield XD .45 compact
- DIY white lettering
- Soon to come:
Trijicon nightsights
EFK Firedragon threaded barrel

Also have a Ruger 10/22 and used to have a Bushmaster 16' barreled Carbon-15 as seen here:

Sold it cause it really wasn't that practical. Might pick up another AR probably H&K's .308 variant if they ever make it/sell it to civi's...

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
More pics...! Lets keep this thread going :thumbup:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whats the matter...? Tough boy afraid of guns? If you cant handle it stay out of this thread.
What, you're the only one that can get sarcastic on threads? If you can't handle it stay off the net. You can dish it but can't take it. Weak f**k!

Thanks for thinking that I am tough tho :D Usually females notice things like that. Just throw a wig on and I'll stick it in you scrawny jap ass. ;) You kind of look like a female already so what the hell. I'll give you a dicking!

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Orly?

Me at deer camp. Photo taken by macbook's Isight camera just seconds after reading your post. uploaded to flickr via iphoto using my blackberry pearl as a tethered modem with one bar of sketchy service

PWNED:twisted:

:lol:
No s**t :shock: Nice :thumbs up

Take a pic of your biggest rack :D My father-in-law bagged 3 in one day last year, biggest one being a 10 pointer. He's not into points and all that sports s**t. He's just into making jerky and sausage. :lol: I don't like the way Asians prepare venison tho :( but I love the way Americans prepare it. Especailly in burgers :yummy:

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No s**t :shock: Nice :thumbs up

Take a pic of your biggest rack :D My father-in-law bagged 3 in one day last year, biggest one being a 10 pointer. He's not into points and all that sports s**t. He's just into making jerky and sausage. :lol: I don't like the way Asians prepare venison tho :( but I love the way Americans prepare it. Especailly in burgers :yummy:
Well even though I've been hunting small game my whole life, I only started deer hunting about 2-3 years ago. I actually haven't taken a deer yet:oops:, but with tomorrow being the first day of rifle season, I hope I can get my first one this weekend.=) We're on a private lease with about 6 guys, and there's tracks all over the lease this year, so hopefully I should get something. My dad's always been a huge hunter/outdoors man and has probably taken 50+ deer in his life time, but even he said he hunted for 2 years without even seeing his first one so I don't feel that bad. I just love getting out here. weather's beautiful, air is clean, it's so quiet. just had midterms + 40hr work week so this so relaxing.

Yeah my dad cooks well too. He takes a few deer and we're set for the year. Deer steaks, sausage, backstrap, etc. He makes this this were he wraps a piece of thick bacon around a chunk of deer meat that's topped by a jalapeño ad a mushroom cap.:yummy:

Last edited:

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well it appears you are committing a 3rd degree felony buy carrying a loaded shotgun in your vehicle! You are not 21 years of age and as I read the PA law it's states you cannot carry on your persons or in your vehicle (outside some form of carry case) a loaded or unloaded firearm (rifle, shotgun or handgun) unless you have a CCW (which you're to young for)!
Harsh.

Texas state law allows you to carry a rifle or shotgun in your vehicle provided:

It is in plain view (not found as a result of a consent search), and the person is not engaged in criminal activity other than traffic violations.

So, if you got a Winchester Model 70 .308 in the rack on the back window of your truck you're supposed to be okay....until you park it and some crackhead smashes a window and snatches it for $20 worth of rock.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Orly?

Anyways great idea for a thread. I'll try and not start/ get involved in a 9 vs .45 debate lol

I got my two babies here but I'm about to hit the sack so I'll post pics tomorrow.

Remington 700 SPS tactical in .308
- Meopta Meostar R1 4-16x44 30mm mil-dot
- Badger Ordinance scope mount
- TPS rings
- Harris BRM-S Bi-pod

Springfield XD .45 compact
- DIY white lettering
- Soon to come:
Trijicon nightsights
EFK Firedragon threaded barrel

Also have a Ruger 10/22 and used to have a Bushmaster 16' barreled Carbon-15 as seen here:

Sold it cause it really wasn't that practical. Might pick up another AR probably H&K's .308 variant if they ever make it/sell it to civi's...
post'em up

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow just read about the new Sig P250...contemplating that one now. little pricey tho. here's the guns im thinking about

1. Sig P250
2. Sig P220
3. SA XD
4. Glock 19
5. Walther P22 (cheap and cheap ammo)
6. Taurus PT 24/7

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
anybody here have 2-tone? ive heard that its tougher to keep them clean, but they look awesome to me