Official Modern Warfare 2 thread

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wtf? another map pack? damn im late. i bought and barely played the stimulus pack

turboej7

Garage 808, tuning the NW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone play on PC (Steam)... if so hit me up... gamer tag is DeeDub

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ttt... anyone hook it up to a surround sound? i think the sounds used to come out of my center and made it really live. but tonight it didnt... i wonder why.. and my sub was a lil weaker too... hmmm...

anyone know why? l remember gettin bombed at and my house would shake. lol

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
umm maybe you need to turn the volume up?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I LOOOOOVE me some surround sound. Especially because my fronts are a pair of Klipsche towers that are $450 a piece. There is two (I think 8 inch) speakers, a tweeter, and a sub in EACH tower. God I love them :yummy:

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
anybody wanna play on ps3 today hit me up here lol

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Anybody see the Prestige package for Black Ops?

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah with the rc spy car, wonder how much it will cost.

Also its double xp weekend

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone playin on ps3 today?

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol i just got done playing
guessing theres another map pack? anyone know if its any good?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
PS3 is for the homo's. I think if you walk into Suspicious Packages, then you could find someone to play with.

The spy RC car is pretty cool. MW has much better s**t for their prestige packages than the f**king small helmet you got with Halo's Legendary edition. Although I think NVG's and a spy RC car would be badass, I will not be shelling out the coin for this.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The spy RC car is pretty cool. MW has much better s**t for their prestige packages than the f**king small helmet you got with Halo's Legendary edition. Although I think NVG's and a spy RC car would be badass, I will not be shelling out the coin for this.
Dude at GameStop kept trying to get me to buy the highest package possible when I was pre-ordering. They almost had a heart attack when I told them I'd be back to trade it in if it sucks.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I played Mw2 last night from 9pom-2am, then today 8:30am-12pm. :lol:

Getting used to it once again. What weapons do you guys like?

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I played Mw2 last night from 9pm-2am, then today 8:30am-12pm. :lol:

Getting used to it once again. What weapons do you guys like?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You were so excited you wanted to tell us twice??? :lol:

It depends on what Im playing. If its team deathmatch or CTF, then I like the M16/M93. Hardcore I use the FAL/M9 or M21/M9.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm having a large video game mind cluster f**k.

I want the new call of duty.... I want the new halo.... but I'm stuck on WoW and I'm broke. I might just have to be lame and get the games used later on.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There are sooooo many games this year. Black Ops, Rockband 3, Fable3, possibly Medal of Honor plus others.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Fable 3 should be good, based on the last two. Dont know if I will get it. Halo Reach looks great as well, but not many people play it. None of my friends will be getting it, so I dont know if I will. I definitely plan on getting Black Ops, as it appears to me that it will have campaign co-op.

Edit: With a quick search, the campaign wont be co-op, but they will have "unique co-op modes", sounds a lot like Spec Ops......which I thought were really the best part of MW2. I just wish they would add in a second set as time goes on.

Doublt Edit: Now Im finding that there WILL be 2-4 player co-op campaign in Black Ops. I dont know what the f**k is going on, I plan on buying it anyway.

Last edited:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^ :lol:

I completely forgot about Fable 3. Damnit. That's another game that I'm going to need to play. I loved number 2. I might be able to borrow it from a friend though.... he'll definitely buy it.

I'll tell you though... as I look at all these games that I would have bought had I not been playing WoW.. I realize how inexpensive of a pastime it really is. Im saving a crap ton of money :P