Official Modern Warfare 2 thread

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yep
gt = JonathanOwnsU[/QUOTE]

dam was gonna say cuz nobody scores s**t like that on ps3! tha most i ever gotten was like 34 kills and 2 deaths

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
once you get ahead on the kill streaks, its all over, you can go like 40 and 3

HatchmanEJ6

Mmmonocle smile!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i just got 35:5 on scrapyard. MY FIRST NUKE!!!! hell yeah

and fyi I play on PS3

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cuz xbox is better at online gaming well to me anyway and the controllers are much easier to use compare to the ps3.
you know the controller option maybe a preference/ or what your used to... Ive had all playstations so the controls seem normal.. but when i play at a friends on the xbox the controls seem to just suck... not sure why.. lol but the joysticks just seem funky.

Fawks

Applesauce b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I am attempting to put together a group of players with a K/D ratio >1.1 on Xbox Live. I have noticed that when you get a whole team of good players, they have a tendency to dominate, but if you have one or two good players on a bad team, they still get beat.

So if you have a K/D ratio >1.1 and you wanna kick some ass, send a friend request to Perfection NV. If you don't have a K/D ratio >1.1, I will simply delete your request. Don't take it personally, I'm sure you are a great guy, but rules is rules.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gamefly is shipping mine today to join in on the fun :D

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Does anybody else use the g18? That gun is amazing, I'm working on akimbo for it now.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Akimbo Magnums with FMJ FTW!!

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So I just played a glitched game of Headquarters on Highrise. It was like playing on ice, fun ass s**t. You could sprint up and go prone sliding into a doorway while shooting.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hahaha for real?

i thought they fixed all the glitched s**t? like the private free for all/domination matches? maybe it was just those and the shotguns that were fixed in the update

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just got my headset for christmass !boutta go and play all day

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So I just played a glitched game of Headquarters on Highrise. It was like playing on ice, fun ass s**t. You could sprint up and go prone sliding into a doorway while shooting.
I didn't even know glitches like this could happen until a few days ago.. I entered a game in which everything was going on hyper speed. Walking speed was about 5 times as fast as normal running speed.. even the voices were talking so fast that they sounded like chipmunks. It was pretty cool for one game.

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol ive see a couple of people rowdy run like in gears of war
rowdy run = running while crouched

Scrpn17w

Si wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've seen glitched games where you didn't have to reload, just keep shooting. It rained noob-tubes the whole game.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just got this for the PC...

HatchmanEJ6

Mmmonocle smile!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
any of you fellow ps3 users having issues with mw2 today? i played last nite fine. just did my 1st prestige but today it just hangs on fetching playlists forever. wtf??

cvcrcr99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ Nothing yet. I'm about to start playing in a little bit. Gamer tag is: D16_beat_ya

Add me if you guys want. I'm usually down for Hardcore Deathmatch, or just regular deathmatch. :D

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SO! When are we all going to set a date where all the CC players can play a private match?

BTW my ps3 sn = TheGoGetter-