5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey thanks for the few that showed up, cool seeing u all again

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It is a busy time of the year, but I will go to every I can make. Its all about the right timming.

As far as thouse puck ass kids yelling chit, Id spant all their asses with one hand tied behind my back..... PUCK ASS BITCHES talking crap from the hill, when I was making a left to the highway.... I see them again some day..........

never2old

Get off the phone & Drive
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow, I must have missed all this....I snuck my way in up front, past all those cars and was out!!
So the meet was chill. The rice was the s**t...So nightkid, make sure you tell whoever made that s**t to come to the next meet ;)
And Snail, Bart spanked your ass on the way out. You didnt want any of him, maybe the balls are still forming. hahaha =)
I was hoping to go toe to toe w/you guys on the freeway but everyone seemed to scatter coming down the little hill.

Rubixcu7

Not Fittin In...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
me snail 98_4d00rsleeper and my other buddies had to get gas so we were yeling at bart from the hil... lol

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol.. Barts gonna kick your ass now.. lol.. So overall it was a good meet? Good to hear :thumbs up

never2old

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rubixcu7 said:
me snail 98_4d00rsleeper and my other buddies had to get gas so we were yeling at bart from the hil... lol
ohhh. gotcha...that traffic wasnt so bad going back huh..i got home in like 25 minutes compared to the hour or so bart and i experianced on the way out there.

jdmcivicsilver

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea i've been hearing alot of stuff about that met x007den. I got the day off so i'll see when my car gets out of the shop.

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That was some funny chit. H22 balls all over the road.... lol............ Long live the B16..........

never2old

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Govacho said:
That was some funny chit. H22 balls all over the road.... lol............ Long live the B16..........
you sure about long live bart?? you were smokin my ass out!!

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah you have to wait till summer. when most of us dont have to worry about school all the time. with the exception of the oldies ;)

never2old

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shiznit028 said:
yeah you have to wait till summer. when most of us dont have to worry about school all the time. with the exception of the oldies ;)
hey, whats that supposed to mean?? I think i should take that persaonally ;)

Rakurai

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shiznit028 said:
Well.... except for me, i leave for Oaklahoma on June 20, and get back on Sept 18-ish

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
never2old said:
you sure about long live bart?? you were smokin my ass out!!
Yea its like that for the frist week after a oil change. If I go over 4 quarts it burns off a bit, also we still have it running a rich ( fat ) till I can pull some dyno time. I hade the head pulled a month ago and its all good in the power plant. It also has to do with the turbo, as the seals are a little old. So it going to be time for a rebuild also. Thats the only thing on its way out....... :shock: