10+ Year Member
ok, i need a head count for tickets!
let me know if this list is accurate:

civicbetty = 2
thisizbrian = 2
toms98civ = 1
civic2004 = 1

TOTAL = 6

*remember, tickets are $25 each, so i'll need to get paid back on saturday when i see you all*

Last edited:

thisizbrian

Vrooom...GOT NOS?!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
acccctually, put me down for two tickets. my buddy john is tagin along with me.

Toms98civ

Insomnia
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So are we all going to be sitting together? Or are they random seats?

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Boarder77T said:
I know I will be hated on for this... but BASEBALL SUCKS!!!
haha..i dont like baseball.. :D

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have requested certain seats so we'll all sit together. the seating and sections are on a previous page, please take a look and you can check out the stadium online (you can even see the views from section 319) if you're not sure where they are. i'm going to request the tickets today, and they will be overnighted to me here in san jose. so if there are any changes, please let me know ASAP!

phone: 831 247 5941
email: potion_nine@hotmail.com
aim: potion de amor

also payment can be made to me on saturday (and you better show b/c i'm fronting everyone on these tickets). checks are prefferable, made out to alicia alvarez. otherwise cash is fine.
this is gonna be a lot of fun and sbc park is really nice. if anyone else would like to join in and come to the game, you're more than welcome and tickets are still available, according to last time i checked. i'll see u all on saturday. enjoy your week.

Last edited:

Boarder77T

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So, How about the 408 people that want to meet, meet at the Great Mall in the parking lot in front of Marshal's. There is always room to park around that area. And how about we make it at 12:30.

So far for the 408 caravan I have this:
Boarder77t - me - tim
redsidriver2 - uriel

maybe
civicbetty - alicia
Anyone else?

Last edited:

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
his name's uriel, tim. and depending on whether i'm going home to the east bay or not, i may or may not be joining your little caravan from south bay... but i'll be in touch and i'll let u kno by friday.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok so im posting just to make sure...meet at summit at 2? anyone know how longs it take to drive from when we turn into oak grove rd from ygnacio valley rd?

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we are meeting at summit at 2pm. depending on how fast you go (which shouldn't be too fast if you don't have a super reliable suspension), it could take 15 min or so (completely estimating) maybe longer from base. btw, i'm leaving for the game around 4pm, so if possible, please be on time to take pics. thanks guys.

redsidriver2

Banned
Boarder77T said:
So, How about the 408 people that want to meet, meet at the Great Mall in the parking lot in front of Marshal's. There is always room to park around that area. And how about we make it at 12:30.

So far for the 408 caravan I have this:
Boarder77t - me - tim
redsidriver2 - uriel

maybe
civicbetty - alicia
Anyone else?
sounds good 1230 it is .

Toms98civ

Insomnia
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a question for those who are going to the game. Do you think it would be easier to hit up plesenton bart to take to SF? Instead of driving over there and trying to find parking and all that crap. It's $9.40 or something round trip and it would be the best way to go. So sound like a good idea?

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Toms98civ said:
I have a question for those who are going to the game. Do you think it would be easier to hit up plesenton bart to take to SF? Instead of driving over there and trying to find parking and all that crap. It's $9.40 or something round trip and it would be the best way to go. So sound like a good idea?
that's an excellent idea. i know where free parking is, i park there every time, but i don't know how many cars i can fit or how "legal" it really is... and i don't want to risk it with you good people. anyways, bart will be very crowded coming out after the game, but i think it's well worth it. let's do it and that way we don't have to worry about the bridge toll or city traffic or any other hassle that might delay us. i'm planning to arrive 2 hrs before game time (ie around 5pm). i'll check out bart schedules and see what the dillio is.

*edit* i received all 6 tickets today. there are 19 still available if anyone is still interested...but they must be ordered by TOMORROW MORNING! bring $$ on saturday and i'll distribute the tickets. weeee!

Last edited:

thisizbrian

Vrooom...GOT NOS?!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic betty said:
ok, i need a head count for tickets!
let me know if this list is accurate:

civicbetty = 2
thisizbrian = 2
toms98civ = 1
civic2004 = 1

TOTAL = 6

*remember, tickets are $25 each, so i'll need to get paid back on saturday when i see you all*
I might need 1 more, my friend might come with his black ep3.

thisizbrian

Vrooom...GOT NOS?!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had another idea....is it cheaper to take the BART from pleasanton sdtation to the game and then take that lil bus to the stadium. itd save me on gas money...i hafta drive all the way back to sac that night. just an idea

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok brian dude, u gotta read up. first of all, i had you down for 2 tickets (i think that's you and your friend?) so now i have in my possession 2 tickets for you (and you owe me $50 ;) ) second of all, the bart idea had been proposed and i seconded the motion, so it passed. we'll go on bart from pleasanton. great minds must think alike huh. so everything is resolved. have a nice day =)

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whoa, so everyones gonna be at a baseball game?

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so thats all that is plan for the meet? just baseball?