ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have one as well. just not installed yet. need to get the bumper repainted first.

barcafan_84

jdmfan_84
5+ Year Member
even if its discontinued!!

hey, i just bought my 98 dx coupe like four months ago (project and daily driver car), i been doing little by little mods, now i bought the front end conversion but i like how the 96-98 oem lip looks, does anyone know where i can get one, or is somebody selling one? i need one before i paint my car!!!

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey, i just bought my 98 dx coupe like four months ago (project and daily driver car), i been doing little by little mods, now i bought the front end conversion but i like how the 96-98 oem lip looks, does anyone know where i can get one, or is somebody selling one? i need one before i paint my car!!!
well, im glad your searched to find this thread first of all. I believe all of the lips are not only gone from the factory (when they were d/c), but also are gone from all the remaining dealers that stocked them. I will double check for you tonight, but other than that - your basically stuck searching around for someone selling one. If I remember correctly, there might be a couple people left on here. Maybe make a want to buy thread in the classifieds :thumbup:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Might as well add me up there too. Thinking about trying to find another one I found locally too... Only my paint's not cheap and I'd need to get it repainted too.

By the way, for the US market, this lip was only for 1998 coupes.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha wow, this thread is old. Didn't expect to see it on the main page (top 10).

ill update it when I get a sec.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have one i have one :Raza:

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Might as well add me up there too. Thinking about trying to find another one I found locally too... Only my paint's not cheap and I'd need to get it repainted too.

By the way, for the US market, this lip was only for 1998 coupes.
youbought the front....nice f**king purchase but must have hurt the pockets at 500

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
youbought the front....nice f**king purchase but must have hurt the pockets at 500
Not that bad. It's what I wanted. :thumbup:

Btw, sk8shorty can you help me out with those blueprints or can someone sell me some brackets for the rear lip. I would like to try to have all of this by this weekend. The lips are curing right now and will be ready to go on Wednesday. If I were to have the blueprints by tomorrow, I would go get the brackets made.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not that bad. It's what I wanted. :thumbup:

Btw, sk8shorty can you help me out with those blueprints or can someone sell me some brackets for the rear lip. I would like to try to have all of this by this weekend. The lips are curing right now and will be ready to go on Wednesday. If I were to have the blueprints by tomorrow, I would go get the brackets made.
I can try and get you a set out tomorrow (of blueprints). I have a couple things I need to do anyhow and could take care of the lip brackets as well.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I can try and get you a set out tomorrow (of blueprints). I have a couple things I need to do anyhow and could take care of the lip brackets as well.
Remember that I'm not putting the front lip on until I can put the rear lip on too. So don't anyone expect photos until I get those brackets| :P

And the pics of it in dark green look nothing like it looks all red. It looks much much better all red and I'm really looking forward to having it on for a little before winter hits...

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
does it count if i use to have one?

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Theres always some on HT.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Remember that I'm not putting the front lip on until I can put the rear lip on too. So don't anyone expect photos until I get those brackets| :P

And the pics of it in dark green look nothing like it looks all red. It looks much much better all red and I'm really looking forward to having it on for a little before winter hits...
can't wait to see the car all done up :thumbup:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
can't wait to see the car all done up :thumbup:
Just waiting to get the bracket blueprints and then get them made (already looked into getting them made - looks like a friend might be able to do them for me for cheaper). Then put a new seal on the rear lip and then put it all on the car.

I'm probably putting the repainted sideskirt, front bumper and grille on the car tomorrow, but it doesn't look like the lips will be ready. :(

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Anyone else willing to make me some blueprints for these rear lip brackets? I REALLY want to see them on the car before winter hits.

I figure this is the best place to ask since everyone has the rear lip here. I just need the measurements of everything and tell me how many of each and where they go on the lip. :thumbup:

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^ help her so i can see that damn car with those lips on

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^ help her so i can see that damn car with those lips on
You've got a rear lip too. :P ;)

If I can't get blueprints or something soon, I might have to try to convince a local woman to sell me her rear lip (which I believe was put on by the factory when the car was new - car is otherwise stock). I've only seen her in traffic though and I'm afraid she'll get freaked out of think I'm trying to scam her.

And I have no idea when I'll finally figure out where she works or shops or something so I can happen to run into her. :( I've been seeing this car since the summer and haven't managed to see her out of the car.