Official WoW (world of warcraft) thread

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I started playing about three or so weeks ago.... Not very high in the food chain right now, but here are my characters....

Kul Tiras (PvE)
Kipan (Tauren Warrior 29 ) <- Main Character
^^ http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?816034
DirtHorn (Tauren Shamn 8 )
Pheidias (Undead Warlock 10 )
^^ http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?839178
Arktasm (Troll Priest 7)

Maelstrom (PvP)
Kipan (Human Paladin 16) <- Secondary
^^ http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?816033
Mimori (Human Rogue 9)
Treelaki (N Elf Druid 5)

There are a couple of others, but I don't really play with them....

Oh, and my avy is Kipan (TWarrior) in Thunder Bluff.... :P

Edit: DAMN Lin, I have a ways to catch up.... :lol:

Last edited:

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my advice is focus on one character and level that one before workin on alts.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I'm focusing on my Tauren Warrior, I just kinda get bored doing the same character all the time, so I make new ones and test them out every once and a while....

Also, one of my friends from work plays on Maelstrom, and I want to level so I can play a little with him and join the guild.... ;)

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shogun said:
How long did it take you to get to that level lin?

thats gonna be the first game I buy when I get my new PC. can't wait!!!
my hunter took a few months because it was my first character and it's on a PvP server which means people can kill you whenever they want if you're in contested territory.

but, of course, i've got other characters, like a 48 Undead Rogue, a 42 Human Rogue, a 42 Troll Mage, a 32 Human Paladin... blah blah blah.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Time to play... I checked on what I had to on here, time to level my Cow-Man... 8)

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I played WoW for about two months. I got tired of it not because of the game, but because a lot of the people on the realms I played were l337 00b3r h4x0r dickwads that get pissed if even one thing went wrong, and they wouldn't go questing with you unless like, every single thing was perfectly aligned with the moon and the tides and s**t. I stopped when I had a lvl29 Tauren hunter.

Last edited:

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wolfy said:
I played WoW for about two months. I got tired of it not because of the game, but because a lot of the people on the realms I played were l337 00b3r h4x0r dickwads that get pissed if even one thing went wrong, and they wouldn't go questing with you unless like, every single thing was perfectly aligned with the moon and the tides and s**t. I stopped when I had a lvl29 Tauren hunter.
at least you didn't choose a b***h class like a shaman =)

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A Lvl1 Chuck Norris can defeat every single NPC and person playing on WoW at the same time in 2 moves (Texas Ranger Fortitude Buff and then Divine Roundhouse).

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
at least you didn't choose a b***h class like a shaman =)
I've found that Shaman isn't very fun either....

Disregard Dirthorn... :lol:

I'm not a huge fan of spellcasters period.... Not my style of gameplay..... :what:

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BF2 Pwns this thread! http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=58723

sorry to rain on you parade but i cant understand why you want to pay to play a game. and on top of that you gotta pay for your internet too. if you buy the game you should be able to play it online for free. thats my rule and im not lettin up on it.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Snake_Shit said:
sorry to rain on you parade but i cant understand why you want to pay to play a game. and on top of that you gotta pay for your internet too. if you buy the game you should be able to play it online for free. thats my rule and im not lettin up on it.
Thanks for the input? :what:

Its my money, I'll spend it how I want..... 8)

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
true that but to me its a waste

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I was planning on being a horde shaman. What do yall think about this character?

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shogun said:
I was planning on being a horde shaman. What do yall think about this character?
I was originally gonna be a Tauren Shaman, but when I tested it out, I didn't enjoy it at all.... By far my favorite class so far is Warrior.... But for different people different playstyles are more alluring....

Hunter is the master of soloing
Paladin is close behind
Shaman is almost there

Really, I would just try a few out, lvl them to about 5 and you should get a good sense of which you like the most..... ;)

Edit: Oh, and between my horde and alliance characters, I prefer Horde.... I love the Tauren's starting area, and the barrens are good too.... Alliance isn't quite so good....

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What do you think about these names? I was thinking either Shogun or Hyman?

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ummmm... They are fine? :what:

They are just names, you decide.... :lol:

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shogun said:
If you're gonna make a shammy, tauren have the best racial abilities for shammies. +5% health & warstomp - aoe stun.

troll shammies are nice because they can activate berserking whenever they want now and shocks do hella dmg. orc shammies just blow.