5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tauren = My favorite Race.... 8)

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
After playing as a Hunter, I tried some other classes, they all suck. Hunters rule. Now only if I didn't have to pay a quarter of the cost of the game every month to play, and the other people weren't dickwads, and if the leveling up wasn't so monotonous (as per Revolver's description), I'd still be playing it.

Oh and werd to the Tauren being the coolest.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Like I said, Hunter is the best solo character.... But honestly, the most fun I have is with other PCs, and they don't exactly contribute too much to a group.... They do do a good amount of dps, and can contribute a tank as well, but usually you don't hear anybody looking for a hunter when they are making a group.... :P

But yes, hunters are good.... :lol:

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
there are two different kinds of servers, PvP and whats the other one?

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PvE - Player vs Environment
Basically play against npcs almost all of the time... Still play in Battlegrounds and such, but mainly this is dungeon crawling....

PvP - Player vs Player
Still dungeon crawling, but a lot of PC raids and battling for contention on an area... More fun.... Deeper game play....

Then the RP - Role Playing variations of both....
You can really "get into character" here... Do things the way you think your character would if it could think for itself.... Say weird things, blah blah blah..... Basically say crazy s**t with little to no ragging on you for it....

I would play a little on PvE until you get the hang of the game, then go over to PvP.... ;)

Edit: Time to play....

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
42Steps said:
Like I said, Hunter is the best solo character.... But honestly, the most fun I have is with other PCs, and they don't exactly contribute too much to a group.... They do do a good amount of dps, and can contribute a tank as well, but usually you don't hear anybody looking for a hunter when they are making a group.... :P

My friend has a video of a Hunter raid taking down some boss in Zul Gurub in like 5 seconds...

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh, they are good... Don't get me wrong.... Just not my fav class... ;)

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bwarhahaha, I JUST got my tier1 Giantstalker's Shoulders =)
a good mc run indeed.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
42Steps said:

try doing MC w/o multiple hunters =)
tranq shot is a must for magmadar.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here's two from tonight.
Me lighting up Rag.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I updated post #41 with some links to my Allakhazam character profiles and updated their level....

I'll keep that updated as well..... Not that any body cares... :lol:

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I care... I always care about the newbies 8)

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hahaha.... That you do.... ;)

Led a group through Wailing Caverns today.... Went pretty well, got lost a couple times, but otherwise, not hard.... One guy in the group was a complete moron, though.... Pretty sure it was a little kid.... >.<

Stupid kids.... :cussing:

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a couple from Onyxia tonight.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally got to the point where I can smith myself something good... And I don't have any iridescent pearls.... :cussing:

Oh well, time to save up some money and hit the AH..... :lol:

Mr. Lin said:
wc is one big maze. if you ever make a druid, be sure to get the entire fang set from there.
http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/itemset.html?setid=162
Yeah, my roommate got two of the pieces, although he isn't a druid.... Pretty bad ass stuff though....

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's really weird because the stats are for rogues/hunters/druids... but the set bonuses are clearly for druids.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WTF happened to the Kul Tiras server? Is it down for maintanence, or did it just get completely wiped from the planet? :cussing:

I wouldn't be worried if it at least showed up on the server list and marked as down, but its not evern there.... :???:

I hope I don't have to start over.... :(

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It shows up for me.
Just log out and log back in.
Sometimes it doesn't recognize all of the servers.