Official WoW (world of warcraft) thread

turboej7

Garage 808, tuning the NW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Though for every class there is one class that if well played can f**k you up. Rogues to warlocks, etc etc.... minus shaman... they pretty much get f**ked by everyone... and warriors too.

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
finally made lvl 80 working on my tier 9 armor. yay.....

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I finally made it into an ICC10 with my 4.5k gs resto shammy. Won 2 pieces. I just need a shield, my triumph helm, and im past 5k gs FINALLY.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so rather than quitting i decided to start playing my rogue. took him to icc25 with my guild today. went from 4.9gs to 5.4 by the end. still have the last 3 bosses to kill on sunday. :lol:

Mal'Ganis
Mutilate Rogue: Eequinox 5400gs
Resto Druid: Pirouline 5920gs

Our guild finally got shadowmourn today too

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm hardly geared/gem'd but I LOVE my current mana regen on my resto shammy when my trinkets proc. I can still gain lots more too. God I love my resto shammy...

K my upload failed and I don't feel like re-uploading. But 1048 mp5 while casting =).

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you know what i think is funny... it's like a whole other language being used in this thread. :lol:

i might work on my alliance lock as my main. the horde guildies never seem to wanna do anything, and my friend who insisted i roll horde to play with him raids too much. XD i haz people to play with on this toon.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I hate 24 hr downtimes on my days off! lol.. so bored today. Could be leveling. Druid is up to 65. 15 levels to go.. and then I may make a shadow priest. They look like a lot of fun.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
fml i have today off too, this always happens on my days off. go for a week without playing, get the urge to play only to find out servers are down for 24 hours lol

turboej7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
After playing wow for many years... I never will take a tuesday off again for that very reason.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice, K. I'm probably going to make one when I hit 80. Might try and get a third 80 before Cataclysm comes out. I don't see a whole lot of logic in doing level 80 stuff at this point in time. Everything I do now will most likely be worthless in a few months. I think my time is better spent leveling several characters so that I can use them all when Cataclysm is released.

But we'll see how long I can persevere before I get absolutely sick of leveling. lol

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
24 hour maintenance totally sucked. was up hella early, no class 'til later at night... yeah. dammit.

i wish there was a server for kids. want to level? kill s**t. can you have my gold? no, farm like everyone else. geez. part of the reason online play in any game annoys me.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
24 hour maintenance totally sucked. was up hella early, no class 'til later at night... yeah. dammit.

i wish there was a server for kids. want to level? kill s**t. can you have my gold? no, farm like everyone else. geez. part of the reason online play in any game annoys me.
No kidding. I had somebody get pissed at me because I wouldn't help him farm green pieces of equipment so that he could disenchant them and raise his enchanting. Yea... let me just go spend a few hours farming for you when I still need to level / work on my own professions. That sounds like a great idea.

turboej7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
/ignore is your friend in cases like that!

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No kidding. I had somebody get pissed at me because I wouldn't help him farm green pieces of equipment so that he could disenchant them and raise his enchanting. Yea... let me just go spend a few hours farming for you when I still need to level / work on my own professions. That sounds like a great idea.
gotta remember, there are always trolls on the internet :lol:

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i have friends who're 80s who do this... but... they don't have anything else to do. :lol: and they're real life friends, not random 5th graders.

if i complain about this, everyone just says, "welcome to WoW.." :lol:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Up to 68, just went to Northrend. Time to spend an ass ton of gold. Gotta drop 1000 on cold weather flying and then 5000 on epic flying... soon as I get the money saved up.

I'm hoping my auctions sell out tonight >.<

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Up to 68, just went to Northrend. Time to spend an ass ton of gold. Gotta drop 1000 on cold weather flying and then 5000 on epic flying... soon as I get the money saved up.

I'm hoping my auctions sell out tonight >.<
if you did it right, the main town in hellfire peninsula should sell you epic flying for 4500g. I know that was my case on both toons

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I hate farming gold. It's such a pain competing against other sellers.

And I hate 150% flying on my shaman. Oh and I spent around 5k to get 5-455 JC :(. Lucky for me, I just made 6800 in 1 trade last night selling primordial saronite ;). I still don't want to spend the gold for epic flying though :lol:.