Official WoW (world of warcraft) thread

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm still downloading it :(. I started it last night before I went to bed and I had probably had it going for....15 hours? And it was at 78% when I got home from work. f**king slow ass internet at my parent's house. Gotta get my dad to upgrade. I can barely watching something on Hulu. Pauses every now and then. I'm going to finish it tonight and play tomorrow and see what's new.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm still downloading it :(. I started it last night before I went to bed and I had probably had it going for....15 hours? And it was at 78% when I got home from work. f**king slow ass internet at my parent's house. Gotta get my dad to upgrade. I can barely watching something on Hulu. Pauses every now and then. I'm going to finish it tonight and play tomorrow and see what's new.
I highly recommend busting out your reading glasses and relearning your classes via the forums. s**t is f**king crazy now.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's f**king stupid IMO... I don't wanna re-learn all 5 of my toons PLUS all the dual specs.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
omfg... I just finished a 4.7GB download and install for the 4.0.0 patch after spending a total of nearly 24 hours.... Now another 1.9GB? f**k my life. I really need to get my dad to upgrade this connection... I was peaking at 180kb/s. No f**king thank you....

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i love it. i have nothing horrible to say. they are making the game more difficult like it was in bc, not like it was in vanilla. i have no gripes whatsoever. tanking got harder. healing is going to be harder at 85. my dps right now is f**king crazy as boomkin

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i love it. i have nothing horrible to say. they are making the game more difficult like it was in bc, not like it was in vanilla. i have no gripes whatsoever. tanking got harder. healing is going to be harder at 85. my dps right now is f**king crazy as boomkin
Yah. Blizz already blue posted saying they're going to nerf the f**k out of my s**t as shadowpriest, so I'm not as excited as I was at first, but nonetheless, makes me pretty happy with teh game again.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So from what it seems like, talents are going to be more focused on 1 single tree rather than multiple? I logged onto my shaman today and look at all the resto (since I'm MS resto) and it seems like most of my points were going to go in there. I looked up a couple builds on elitistjerks and a recommended build was 3/7/31.

And holy f**king s**t my warlock has almost 29k health....and 31k mana...... In PvE gear. Before 4.0, I prolly had 19k hp and 23k mana? All my +23 sp gems got changed to +20 int. Gay.

And this is interesting... If all spell power gems turned into intellect and intellect is the new spell power... My holy light focused pally healer is going to have a f**k ton of sp boost lol.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
int gives you spellpower now. you have to use i think 30 points or something in your main spec tree before it will allow you to go into any of the other trees.

read mmo-champion.com for a better explanation than elitist jerks.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah I completely forgot int gives sp. Just found out about the 30 point thing too. That's why I was saying my holy pally might get a ton of SP boost. My holy light focused pally had 100% int gems. So hopefully I do bigger heals now.

Any of you ClubCivic WoW geeks wanna hang out, join my vent. I won't be in til later. Got a ton of things I gotta get done. But I'll be on later tonight in a couple hours.

IP: newyork3.nationvoice.com, port: 3920. Password to Owner's Office is "roflcopter" (no quotations). Please only join the owner's office if you're there to talk about WoW and just have fun and aren't going to spam the hell out of vent and be annoying. Otherwise, the second I catch any of it, you're banned. I'm fast at banning too :D.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've been playing a little and I'll admit, it IS a little cool... Things seem a lot less complicated now. But I still hate having to re-learn everything after playing a certain way for so long.

I can finally summon a succubus pet on my warlock. I never did the quest line or whatever to get it and I haven't had it since I started my warlock over 2 years ago :lol:.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
WOOOHOOOO!!!! Opened my first EVER oracles reputation egg and this is what I got:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^You son of a b***h. lol. I've been doing that for months and still no dragon.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:rolf:. This is one of the most luckiest things that have happened to me in the game. Definitely makes up for all the s**t luck I've had.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's ok.. some day I'm going to pop in this thread and post a picture of my shiny new Time-lost Proto-drake that I have yet tp find...

I swear it'll happen damnit! :slice:

:lol:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's alright. Suck my Valius, Gavel of the lightbringer!!!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Antonidas&cn=Evïl
lol nice gear. I don't raid. I don't really play. I'll log on for maybe 5-10 minutes a day to run around, then exit lol.

It's ok.. some day I'm going to pop in this thread and post a picture of my shiny new Time-lost Proto-drake that I have yet tp find...

I swear it'll happen damnit! :slice:

:lol:
I found the body a couple months ago. My npc_scan went off and there it was. I was SO f**king excited. Then I saw it was dead :(.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
use the addon "silver dragons" to find your uber rare mobs. i officially quit this game today... lets see how long it lasts this time