Og Status

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you don't know if you're og or not, you're not og.
Never asked if i was OG. I was wondering if we had anything that was added to the people who have been on this forum for a long time. But i realized it was in another forum.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wut up OG, triple OG...OG..Triple triple...OG..

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm an Observant Gentleman, so I guess I'm O.G.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
There are still a few of the older members around. Rand0m posts when he's not busy wit the family. Anf browses more than anything. Eran and NOFX post from time to time. Seem Melt on occasionally. There are more not around though.

defvayne

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There are still a few of the older members around. Rand0m posts when he's not busy wit the family. Anf browses more than anything. Eran and NOFX post from time to time. Seem Melt on occasionally. There are more not around though.
:( man i miss that crew. CC used to be the s**t back then.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
R.I.P. Revolver and EM1_Project

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jason and Amy are primarily Honda-Tech posts from what I've seen. Raza (blazed), Pete (genuinerolla), and a few others have become more active on Honda-tech than here.

All of the "OG's" of this site have either left the scene/this forum and moved on with life. Some people change, others don't. It happens.

defvayne

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
R.I.P. Revolver and EM1_Project
How many brothas fell victim to tha streetz
Rest in peace young nigga
there's a Heaven for a 'G'
be a lie
If I told ya that I never thought of death
my niggas
we tha last ones left
but life goes on.....

Tupac

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jason and Amy are primarily Honda-Tech posts from what I've seen. Raza (blazed), Pete (genuinerolla), and a few others have become more active on Honda-tech than here.

All of the "OG's" of this site have either left the scene/this forum and moved on with life. Some people change, others don't. It happens.
oh you're so full of s**t but you still are a pretty little girl. I'm the motherfuckin OG! :cool:

if you have a problem on the net and you let it bother you so much you don't go back onto a certian website because things aren't going your way, you're not an OG imo.... You're a f**king idiot! OG.... not OG..... who gives a goddamn f**k!? You guys are all f**king stupid trying to debate this. :retard:

RonJ

Banned
How about this:

Bestow OG status to all CC members having a join date in 2003 or earlier.

Bestow og status to all CC members having a join date in 2004-2005.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oh you're so full of s**t but you still are a pretty little girl. I'm the motherfuckin OG! :cool:

if you have a problem on the net and you let it bother you so much you don't go back onto a certian website because things aren't going your way, you're not an OG imo.... You're a f**king idiot! OG.... not OG..... who gives a goddamn f**k!? You guys are all f**king stupid trying to debate this. :retard:
I'm just sayin. I ain't no b***h, I still kick it with my roots. :cool:

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Never asked if i was OG. I was wondering if we had anything that was added to the people who have been on this forum for a long time. But i realized it was in another forum.
it was a generalization directed at the mass majority itt.
hence why i didn't quote your post.

edit: notable OGs include...
r4b. sj1802. dakkon. britty. anfrey. etc.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
<< not an OG.
no, you're a rogue member/fallen mod that lurks but posts sometimes and you obviously know you're better than the rest. Another word for you is a troll.

Why's everyone gettin all butt hurt? :lol:
because it's serious s**t man! :x real life people will get mad in real life because of what someone posts on forums like these.

:lol:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**k you Biz! I'm more og than you'll ever be! :x