Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
lmao... love the "NO TRQ" plate

vtac_ej6

Haha thanks guys it still needs a few minor things but 171k and running strong.

Anyone local have some splash guards they are looking to get rid of

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Judging by the contour on you rear bumper its a 96-98 right? I bought a set of muds that were actually for a 96-98 and I was either going to cut them to fit a 99-00 and sell them that way or just resell to a 96-98. So if yours is a 96-98 then yeah I got some splash guards for ya =)

vtac_ej6

Yup 96-98 sedan for meee. How much and where you located??

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm in Dayton, and I picked them up for $60 so I'm just looking to break even on them. Where are you located?

vtac_ej6

Damn that kinda sucks im in parma lol. I found oem online in clearance for about 60 shipped. :(

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm...I'm gonna be in circleville on sunday but that's still quite a drive for you...

vtac_ej6

Sunday wont work for me. Have a little birthday party for me. 21 on monday :beer:

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well happy early birthday! If not this weekend then next weekend and the week after that I'm on spring break.

vtac_ej6

Well happy early birthday! If not this weekend then next weekend and the week after that I'm on spring break.
Well thanks but i might pass. I mean i can get them for the same price shipped to my door lol. Plus i dont have to drive 400 miles and 7 hours lol

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Awesome. Tornado sirens going off right now. Hopefully I make it out alive.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awesome. Tornado sirens going off right now. Hopefully I make it out alive.
Yeah I'm at work all by myself tonight...hopefully the power won't go out or I'll be freaking out lol. I'm more worried about my car making it through this than anything else :P I've only got liability insurance!!!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was in the shower and the lights started to flicker. I was like "please don't go out, there aren't any windows in here" :lol:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Yeah I'm at work all by myself tonight...hopefully the power won't go out or I'll be freaking out lol. I'm more worried about my car making it through this than anything else :P I've only got liability insurance!!!
you should at least get comprehensive coverage on your insurance to guard against damage when she's not in motion. it's only around $50/yr for me.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you should at least get comprehensive coverage on your insurance to guard against damage when she's not in motion. it's only around $50/yr for me.
Hmm...yeah I should probably check that out! thanks

UncleHonrod

2 time Civic owner
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had a 13,000 volt overhead wire shower me 4 cops and 2 firemen with hot ass sparks today. And I drive a tow truck....