5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn dude

UncleHonrod

2 time Civic owner
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Everyone is fine thankfully. I was loading a GMC onto my flatbed when 50ft away a wire starts sparking and starts a small brush fire. There was North Royalton cop across the street so I told him and within minutes the road was shut down. As we all stood underneath the wires we all looked up as I pointed out what wire was sparking. At that exact moment it sparked again and rained down sparks as we all ran in different directions.

My job is never that electrifying. =)

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
zing!!!!

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP

CJ89

Registered VIP
Awesome. Tornado sirens going off right now. Hopefully I make it out alive.
Yea that happened here also. It was a mass panic in my house... first thing i did was run outside and put my car in the gurage. lol The wife was SOOOOOO pissed that was the first thing i thought to do lmao.

Everyone is fine thankfully. I was loading a GMC onto my flatbed when 50ft away a wire starts sparking and starts a small brush fire. There was North Royalton cop across the street so I told him and within minutes the road was shut down. As we all stood underneath the wires we all looked up as I pointed out what wire was sparking. At that exact moment it sparked again and rained down sparks as we all ran in different directions.

My job is never that electrifying. =)
THATS INSANE!!! Well its a good thing nobody got hurt.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea that happened here also. It was a mass panic in my house... first thing i did was run outside and put my car in the gurage. lol The wife was SOOOOOO pissed that was the first thing i thought to do lmao.
I would have except for mine is at the stealership until Tuesday getting fixed. I had a town about 20 minutes east of me destroyed because of it.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I would have except for mine is at the stealership until Tuesday getting fixed. I had a town about 20 minutes east of me destroyed because of it.
Someone I know just put this up on FB. A friend of their's siblings house.

DuckIt

My brother lives in athens, alabama. They got hit pretty good. One town in indiana got slammed too.

Got some rain in moraine lol

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

CJ89

Registered VIP
Man I can't wait until it starts getting warm.........

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm sorry I have to hijack this thread. Every time I read the title while scrolling through the forums, I think it says "Ohio Gay Chat Thread".

That is all. Sowwies to bother! <3

UncleHonrod

2 time Civic owner
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm sorry I have to hijack this thread. Every time I read the title while scrolling through the forums, I think it says "Ohio Gay Chat Thread".

Oh stop it...:slapslap:

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I finally found that video that you were talking about!! Youtube just posted it on their facebook wall lol
[YOUTUBE="Trike Drifting"]BNZCZsHJIR8#![/YOUTUBE]

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

:oops: You caught us