Ok ok stop being jerks

Keller

I've been going threw threads on here and other places this is my first time going turbo and I probly won't go eBay but u know it's a good start u do get what u pay for but come on Honda and constant upgrades just about go hand in hand I know plenty ppl that started with eBay turbos and a lot of them worked fairly decent so really ppl don't be scared of eBay but don't think it's Gunna work perfectly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^^^^hahahahahaha!

Keller

Just a lot of hate for eBay man I think it's kinda a good idea to start with something like that ull sure learn a lot of troubleshooting it's not a bad start for a couple hundred buck just saying. I see a lot about it

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why waste money??? Go for something more expensive that will last longer and not have to buy again down the road. There isnt much to screw up on a turbo, but judging by your posts i think you might succeed.

1999CivicEX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just a lot of hate for eBay man I think it's kinda a good idea to start with something like that ull sure learn a lot of troubleshooting it's not a bad start for a couple hundred buck just saying. I see a lot about it

If you want to use ebay stuff that is fine. Its your car not ours, but when something happens with it(and it will) every will tell you "i told you so". So by all means if you want to use stuff from ebay by all means do it.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've been going threw threads on here and other places this is my first time going turbo and I probly won't go eBay but u know it's a good start u do get what u pay for but come on Honda and constant upgrades just about go hand in hand I know plenty ppl that started with eBay turbos and a lot of them worked fairly decent so really ppl don't be scared of eBay but don't think it's Gunna work perfectly

Not a single frickin punctuation mark anywhere in that mess of a post. :roll:

Keller

And I was just say its not a bad place to learn myself I don't think worth is cuz it feels like a gamble and I know way too much about that but I just wanted to put my 2 cents out there

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
do what ya like. There's as much good as there is crap on Ebay. Personally, if I can't find what I need in 'yards, then Ebay's usually my next stop. If you're looking for a turbo or kit, then might want to check out other well known companies first, find kit/part numbers, then search using that. May find good deals on legit kits with high ranked sellers that way. Or, if you find something you never heard of, use common sense and google the name/manufacturer. Good chance if it's crap, someone else has already been burned and written up about it.
People around here are NOT shy about voicing their opinions or experiences!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a place that's not a bad place to learn, is in A BOOK! There are tons of automotive manuals, countless informative threads online, and more tech articles than anyone really cares to learn about.

everybody wants to learn the caveman way....
"try, fail, revise, fail, revise, realize the time and money wasted, bash noobs for using this method."

its a bit annoying

Keller

point is u can read all the books in the world on guns and I've never read one and i bet i can out shoot u. The best way to get experience is to just do it