OK so here IS "Genesis" --- from 2 summers ago to now!

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice girl..your car came a very long way.. i remember when the car was only just a shell and now.. speechless.. owner and the car are hot :P
LMAO! thanks, yea for awhile i didnt think i would ever get my motor back in there but now u know its in there and not going anywhere for a while! thanks

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol im glad im not the only one who has to let their car sit cause they lost their license

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol im glad im not the only one who has to let their car sit cause they lost their license
lmao yea its a long horrible story......but im going to court to fight it, but as it stands i lost my License for the rest of my life...... but i have court on halloween of all dates.... so it should be interesting!

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what the hell happend?

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeah, i would edit out that last post. Damn, that's insane. I couldnt IMAGINE losing my license for the rest of my life. I think i would die. Good luck with that though, It would be a shame to have to sell it because you couldnt drive it :|

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn girl..... yeah edit out that last post i understand that s**t. hope all works out for ya though

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn damn damn have you hit the track yet though cars lookin nice great numbers out of the build

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, i would edit out that last post. Damn, that's insane. I couldnt IMAGINE losing my license for the rest of my life. I think i would die. Good luck with that though, It would be a shame to have to sell it because you couldnt drive it :|
who said i SOLD my car??? that shits parked in a garage until i get my license back! lmao... yea having no L sucks but living in boston is ok u know wit subways and s**t to go to work....

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Atleast you got the subway lol I live in a little hick town and im back to my mom and gf driving me around lol

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh dang, hey i totally missed the story what happen? i hate mass state troopers. I came back to mass for one day, and I already got pulled over and ticketed. they are getting so strick up there.

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh dang, hey i totally missed the story what happen? i hate mass state troopers. I came back to mass for one day, and I already got pulled over and ticketed. they are getting so strick up there.
HEY!!! i missu! lmao.... yea f**king mass stateys suck... anyways.. well r u up here or what? call me if u still got my number and maybe we can get up and chill or something.. cuz im like : queen of the races: so yea idk.. anyways call me and tell u the whole story! youre gonna laugh ur ass off!

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
damn, cars lookin good.. so you lost your license for life? wtf? didnt even know that was possible, hopefully court goes well and you get it back..