OK so here IS "Genesis" --- from 2 summers ago to now!

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HEY!!! i missu! lmao.... yea f**king mass stateys suck... anyways.. well r u up here or what? call me if u still got my number and maybe we can get up and chill or something.. cuz im like : queen of the races: so yea idk.. anyways call me and tell u the whole story! youre gonna laugh ur ass off!

lol sounds like you had a great time there. no, i'm currently in Houston Tx at UTI. hit me up in the pm with your numba. lost it in my last cell.

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Really nice. I was going to do that exact build but I don't have the funds to do it. 212whp is impressive for not having your cams in there as well. Good luck with your license though.

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, cars lookin good.. so you lost your license for life? wtf? didnt even know that was possible, hopefully court goes well and you get it back..

yea... it sucks!!!!! i was soooo mad!

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Really nice. I was going to do that exact build but I don't have the funds to do it. 212whp is impressive for not having your cams in there as well. Good luck with your license though.
yea.. lmao i was impressed! im still mad though about my L
yea thanks hopefulley ill get that s**t back soon!

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh dang, hey i totally missed the story what happen? i hate mass state troopers. I came back to mass for one day, and I already got pulled over and ticketed. they are getting so strick up there.
Yeah, they get so pissy when you run from them. Whats up with that?

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you have a good lawyer then you should be ok. At the least you might get 4 months and a $500 fine.

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you have a good lawyer then you should be ok. At the least you might get 4 months and a $500 fine.
lmao i just paid my lawyer 6500 to get me outta all the cases cuz its 2 chases and 1 ticket for inspection sticker and after that then to go to the dmv and make sure point dont get added to my license and get the immediant threat to the city of boston removed from my license and record all together cuz there was never a positive id that i was there or for that matter who was really driving my car, so idk.

daboyu978

Banned
one of my boy ran in lowell at macom and one of the statey rolled by while the race was happening. one of my boy took off and he got chased for like 10 mins till he crashed into the tree. He was mad far from the cops but i guess it was like 10 cops chasing him and he got caught after he crashed. he went to court twice already and oh yea he got caught drivin under revoked lisence 3 times. i dont , hope its dat bad for you..oh yea it was a turbo ls vtec, sad to see it go

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so you got in two cop chases? thats just what im reading. thats kick ass. i live in a small town and wouldnt get away with that too often. yeah i dont know what id do if i didnt have my license. i used to drive my car i have now with a plate that wasnt registered but had a good sticker on it. now i drive it with no plates. mind you that i dont drive far from my house though.

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
one of my boy ran in lowell at macom and one of the statey rolled by while the race was happening. one of my boy took off and he got chased for like 10 mins till he crashed into the tree. He was mad far from the cops but i guess it was like 10 cops chasing him and he got caught after he crashed. he went to court twice already and oh yea he got caught drivin under revoked lisence 3 times. i dont , hope its dat bad for you..oh yea it was a turbo ls vtec, sad to see it go
wow thats crazy this happened in boston, pero,,, i was up in lowell not tooo long ago and i saw a blue turbo hatchy run on 3a... so yea idk,,, that sucks,

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not to mention this past saturday night at emporium gas station in boston, cops rolled in and blocked 5 cars off and arrested everyone who was there for tresspassing, and they arrested liek 12 people, and those people were just there to watch and meet up and see whats good, they werent even racers.... so yea cops r gettin soooo strick idk,

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so you got in two cop chases? thats just what im reading. thats kick ass. i live in a small town and wouldnt get away with that too often. yeah i dont know what id do if i didnt have my license. i used to drive my car i have now with a plate that wasnt registered but had a good sticker on it. now i drive it with no plates. mind you that i dont drive far from my house though.
wow u can drive around wit no plates????? thats crazy! if i drove 1 block w/o a plate the cops would be alll over me and arrest me.... boston's cracking down one everything,
they even told me that they were gonna start arresting people for altered height and bullshit idk shits crazy!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
How did things end up?

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so i missed the story, to sum it up, did you loose your license
for running from the cops?

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bump for updates.....

BTW...im getting a little crew together to head out to boston for the day...going out to rep jersey.....any good ideas?