OMG!!! Curbs FTL =(

biglou954

Heyyyy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so this really sucks! yea i was dropping this chick off at her house when all of a sudden the freaking car started hydroplaning! i was like ohhh shittt! me don't like! even worse there was a curve coming up and it didn't look nice. so we ended up hydroplaning into the curve. the front left tire took most of the impact cause it hit the curb first then the front right went up and eventually we were on the curb. it was like a median with a four foot patch of grass! so i was like f**k! so we drove off the curve and i got out to see what happened. look at the pics! i ended changing the tire and putting on the donut which took like 10 min and then i dropped her off.

so i was wondering what you guys think the damage and how much roughly it would cost! oh and also for some reason my steering wheel is straight along with the left tire but the right side is like off(looks like it turning). i know i got to order the left control arms in front? if thats what they are called?
Thanks Guys and Gals!

Here Some Pics :(

it will rest till tomorrow ! hopefully its not that serious! maybe see if i locate the arms!

:(

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow that rim sure took a beating!

onesikEJ8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn bro that sucks, the other day i thought i was hydroplaning thank god i didnt, also, what exactly are you rying o get fixed to know how much it will cost? anyways good luck man

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how fast did you hit the curb?

schutzracing

#1 ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was like ohhh shittt! me don't like! haha thats great.. sry to hear that.. hope it you get it fixed asap..

biglou954

Heyyyy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea i was doing like 25 30 MPH and wham! yea i need to find prices on the lower control arms! and hopefully my steering and alignment isn't screwed!

yea i didn't really like the rims anyways! damn 17"'s

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that happened to me once, I had to replace the lower control arm and then take it for alignment. Other than that, just fit the bezel back in and get a new fender.

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks like you will need lower control arm and you probably tweeked the tie rod. In one pic it looks like your swaybar mount is either unbolted or broken away from the body. you could probably find used parts for under 200 to fix. If you need a tie rod, dont buy a used one.

Last edited:

jonmaltese6thg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that s**t happened to me to, i hit the sidewalk while it was wet and i had bald tires i got fender damage too, the wheel went into fender just like u,i replaced a lower control arm a bolt on the swaybar link,inner tie rod and took it for alignment ! then it was fixed but i feel ur pain i had the same situation LOL

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
That sucks, but keep in mind that it's not the curb's fualt, nexen tire's aren't exaclty all weather tires, or even wet weather tires, and i though people didn't really have a risk or hydroplaning below 45mph, but then again i go back to the crappy tires.