Ordering pizza online

CivicKid95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i only order papa johns when im blazed. maybe ill try this out next time.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Beelzebubba said:
At least when I order online I can read the sales rather than have some bored 16 year old girl on the phone tell them to me in a monotone voice while she tries to keep the bald. fat, 40 year old pizza cook from putting his flour covered handprints on her ass.
LMAO!

That brang back some Little Caesar's memories.

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Much better to order online anyway. You can take your time and find out all the maximum savings available without being a total ass on the phone. If your a complicated order-er this is the way to go. I order Chipotle online and it was a cinch for 5 people who are all very picky.. Chipotle DSL FTW!

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
HOLY RESURRECTION, BATMAN!! wtf, mate?

... on another note... online pizza ordering, ftw. :lol:

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HOLY RESURRECTION, BATMAN!! wtf, mate?

... on another note... online pizza ordering, ftw. :lol:
x2

i have to do it for 2 reasons
1, they usually have coupons online
2, I have an phone out of the local area code, so they usually ask me to call from a local #.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
why would a local number matter? :what:

i just don't like talking to strangers on the phone... i'm weird and shy like that, usually. especially since a lot of pizza guys are rude as f**k, or they talk like

OMGI'MFUCKINGBUSYCANITAKEYOURORDERRIGHTTHEFUCKINGNOWKTHXBAI - crazy fast. and visa over the phone is FTL.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ordering online=higher prices...I work at papa johns, and we laugh at the prices that people pay for things...the "coupons" that get sent to your email are usually worse than the ones they will give you in store, although I must say that every now and then there are a few good ones that get sent out...

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Funny, the ad that was at the top of the page for this thread was a pizza hut $5 special. haha.
Anywho, i like the online ordering. Order accuracy is better.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I did it from pizza hut once, I went online looking for specials and they had one where you get 20% off your 1st online order so I did it, and it was fast as hell.

Not bad, and no i'm not too shy to talk to people, that's what I do for a living :D

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I've done it before because you have the full menu right in front of you and it's hard to get toppings lost in translation when there is no translation.

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The main reason I like online is you can take your sweet ass time + you know you get it done right. I hate ordering and specifically asking for something and they f**k it up... :word:

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol @ being shy.

I like calling anyone up. Because if they are a douche bag, I am even worse back, but in the nice mannor. I like to get under peoples skin.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hadn't noticed that or anything, dan... :lol:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Ordering online=higher prices...I work at papa johns, and we laugh at the prices that people pay for things...the "coupons" that get sent to your email are usually worse than the ones they will give you in store, although I must say that every now and then there are a few good ones that get sent out...
not necessarily. there's certain deals you can only get online. i go to sites and look up coupon codes... at papajohns i always use the AMEX coupon. buy an XL specialty @ menu price and get a free large 1 topping... comes out to 20 bucks or so...

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not necessarily. there's certain deals you can only get online. i go to sites and look up coupon codes... at papajohns i always use the AMEX coupon. buy an XL specialty @ menu price and get a free large 1 topping... comes out to 20 bucks or so...
And that is the ONLY code that we have offered in the three years I have been working there that has been cheaper to use online...check any other code, and you will be paying more...I am sure it is not different anywhere else in the U.S. since the online site is corporate and the coupons are not regional...and yes, there are online coupons that are exclusively online, but alot of the time, it is still much cheaper to call the store than the coupons charge...

Boost Driven

Banned
Well I just tried it on dominos since thats the only thing we have around my parents house. and they still didnt get it right? how much more clear could I have been.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dominos pizza tracker for the win!

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Anyone here think the delivery fee is bullshit?!?!
I think so. It wouldnt bother me so much if the driver got it, but the company keeps it. I bet a lot of people think it goes to the driver and they dont tip. I gave the girl a $3 tip last time she came, and I got into a small argument over the phone with the manager over the $1.99 delivery fee.
Why are they charging? They arent delivering, the delivery guy is. Hes wasting his own gas on coming.

One day, im going to pay for my pizza, NOT pay for the $1.99 fee, and give the driver a $5 tip.

I was going to make a thread about this, but hey why not thread jack?

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Anyone here think the delivery fee is bullshit?!?!
I think so. It wouldnt bother me so much if the driver got it, but the company keeps it. I bet a lot of people think it goes to the driver and they dont tip. I gave the girl a $3 tip last time she came, and I got into a small argument over the phone with the manager over the $1.99 delivery fee.
Why are they charging? They arent delivering, the delivery guy is. Hes wasting his own gas on coming.

One day, im going to pay for my pizza, NOT pay for the $1.99 fee, and give the driver a $5 tip.

I was going to make a thread about this, but hey why not thread jack?
That pisses me off more than anything, especially since you are technically doing them a service and helping them cut costs... What gets me for pissed is during tax-time when you e-file you pay a rediculous fee... :what: WTF! :wtfsign:you are helping the IRS out and they charge you a fee? I always mail my s**t in and I'll never E-file because of this.... I don't care how long it takes...:evil: