Ordering pizza online

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the only pizza i order is from costco, can't beat 10 bucks for a huge freakin pie that tastes delicious. and they don't do online orders. but i never did understand that whole thing, i think it's rediculous. but the human race is slowly proving the movie "idiocracy" right, we're making life so freaking easy these days, we're all going to be dumbasses in a couple hundred years.

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^ idiocracy? i've never heard of it. i wanna see. the human race is getting smarter and smarter yet lazier and lazier. my neighbor orders groceries and has them delivered to his house. and no, he's not disabled...

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lazy? WTF? :retard:

How does it make you MORE lazy to order a pizza online vs over the phone? :lol:

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^Same, for some reason I just had a craving for the pizza hut wing street HOT wings.. they are actually pretty dam good.

Oh hell no.

I guess Wing Street is better than Mr Jims or any other pizza chains wings :what: but it dayum sure ain't WingStop.

WingStop fries are awesome too...it's the sugar and salt mixture. Just right.

And if you are eating atomic wings, wash your hands BEFORE you take a piss. Trust me on this one.:shock:

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh hell no.

I guess Wing Street is better than Mr Jims or any other pizza chains wings :what: but it dayum sure ain't WingStop.

And if you are eating atomic wings, wash your hands BEFORE you take a piss. Trust me on this one.:shock:
bwahahah. yea same goes for making chili and taking out your contact lenses.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh hell no.

I was just saying, out of all the other pizza wing chains, I would have to say Wingstreet is the best.

Now, WINGSTOP, on the other hand... I LOVEEEEEEE WINGSTOP... #1 for saucy wings and the BEST dam fries you'll ever have!

*I use to make wings and fries at my housey just like Wingstop, can you say hawaiian bbq chicken thigh?

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the only pizza i order is from costco, can't beat 10 bucks for a huge freakin pie that tastes delicious. and they don't do online orders. but i never did understand that whole thing, i think it's rediculous. but the human race is slowly proving the movie "idiocracy" right, we're making life so freaking easy these days, we're all going to be dumbasses in a couple hundred years.
Costco seriously has the BEST Pizza ever! And its cheap too!

You guys need to try this.. Go to subway, order meatball or a BMT sandwhich (I usually do meatball with peperoni), ask for cheese, onions and bell peppers. Ask for it to be toasted with those 2 veggies. After, put whatever else you want on it. I swear to you, it smells and tastes JUST like a Costco pizza! I couldnt believe it the first time I made it when I worked there. One of the customers was like "Wow, it smells like Costco pizza in here". :lol::lol:

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol this thread is funny.

5 pages about ordering online pizza.

i ordered online once from pizza hut and i put in the special directions box "delivery driver MUST NOT look me in the eyes"

hahahaha and he did once and looked down hella quick