Osama Bin Laden is dead

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It said on yahoo that Osama Bin f***er cost the U.S. 3 trillion dollars so far....
Im glad hes f***ing dead that f***er slaughtered so many people he can rot in hell...

Al Qaeda(think i spelled that wrong) on friday said that they will retaliate and our happiness will turn to sadness.
Only reason it was a successful raid was because Pakistan was not informed of it. I have a feeling that if they were informed of the attack then osama would not have been there during the attack.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He's dead.

Why is it that our enemy believes that he is dead, yet WE have naysayers that doubt it? Guess it gives the conspiracy whacks something to do.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
He's dead.

Why is it that our enemy believes that he is dead, yet WE have naysayers that doubt it? Guess it gives the conspiracy whacks something to do.
Or maybe it's because I have absolutely no reason to believe anything my government tells me, especially when they can gain a huge political advantage to help them stay in office. I'm not going to name who I think has the most to gain, but this will help a certain someone hold their spot as president. It's also EXTREMELY shady how everything was done, and without a even a small bit of proof as well. Give me one good reason why I SHOULD believe it.

RonJ

Banned
^Now that's a politically motivated comment.

And the United States created HIV and the AIDS epidemic.

And a man never walked on the moon.

And the sun revolves around the earth.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Or maybe it's because I have absolutely no reason to believe anything my government tells me, especially when they can gain a huge political advantage to help them stay in office. I'm not going to name who I think has the most to gain, but this will help a certain someone hold their spot as president. It's also EXTREMELY shady how everything was done, and without a even a small bit of proof as well. Give me one good reason why I SHOULD believe it.
What is the political gain if he is spotted? Where would the lie lead us? I just don't see where the need to lie about it would be. How stupid would we look if we claimed that we took OBL out and he turned back up? At least some of the conspiracy theories in the past have been somewhat believable, but this one about OBL not being dead is just too tin hats and crop circles crazy.

Obama is smart enough to know that this won't seal his seat in the white house. He will definitely gain popularity for the moment, but the death interest will soon die down. There is still an economy in shambles, high gas prices that are still rising very fast, and now storm devastation in the tornado belt. He is going to need more than the push of a button that said "take OBL out". Plus this is too far out from the election. I could see some water holding in your theory if we weren't a year and a half away from the next presidential election.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
What is the political gain if he is spotted? Where would the lie lead us? I just don't see where the need to lie about it would be. How stupid would we look if we claimed that we took OBL out and he turned back up? At least some of the conspiracy theories in the past have been somewhat believable, but this one about OBL not being dead is just too tin hats and crop circles crazy.
If he shows back up, the easiest fix is just to claim that it's a double claiming to be him, and they have DNA test results and pictures to prove they killed the REAL OBL....even though they refuse to release those results and pictures. It's not a conspiracy theory, it's not because I have my tin foil hat on. I'm not sitting here saying that OBL is alive, or that I believe my government is lying to me....I'm simply saying that I wouldn't put it past my government to lie to me about this. The motive is there. The ability to pull it off effectively is there. Doesn't mean I think they did it, just saying it's a viable possibility.

Last edited:

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was never put here to find OBL. i was sent here to continue making it safe and creating a democracy for the Afghan people. We're fighting the Taliban. We're fighting a completley different war here. One that most people dont care about, or even fully understand.

Kinda sad.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I also dont believe he's dead. I also believe that the government has much to gain by saying he's dead. I dont feel safer now that he's allegedly gone. Come on our government showed video of Saddam being hanged and the bodies of his children riddled with bullets, but this in flame the world???

Pics or video or the government must GTFO!

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^Now that's a politically motivated comment.

And the United States created HIV and the AIDS epidemic.

And a man never walked on the moon.

And the sun revolves around the earth.

There is probably a cure for HIV and Aids out there already, but those giant corporations wont make any money by curing the people. Why must the US go overseas and force democracy on all these countries that have survived decades and centuries without it?

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pics or video or the government must GTFO!
Wouldn't do any good now would it? Are you seriously going to sit here and tell me that you would believe the validity? Give me a break. :roll:

Put your tin hat on. It's the only way you can block the signal from government's tracking chip in your head.

RonJ

Banned
There is probably a cure for HIV and Aids out there already, but those giant corporations wont make any money by curing the people.
While VJ's comments are clearly politically motivated, you are just plain paranoid. Your ideas are on the fringe of reality. There's already a drug combination that efficiently suppresses replication of HIV but it's not a cure. If a cure were available, the scientific community would release the information ASAP. There would be no reason not to. So many people would benefit and so much money could be made from marketing such a drug.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Boy did this get interesting! Vic basically said my thoughts to the T, and this is a subject we don't talk about.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
While VJ's comments are clearly politically motivated
I don't know what you mean by "politically motivated", but let me just clear up what I'm saying. I'm not saying that I believe he is still alive, I am saying that I don't have any reason to believe a claim of this magnitude with absolutely NO proof. Believe me, I hope to hell he is dead. Not because I think it will change anything, or prevent future attacks, but simply because of the potential psychological effect it will have on both our soldiers and AQ. If anyone here wants to believe that I feel this way because I have my "tin foil hat" on, then so be it.