Our new President........

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
after Obama gets sworn in he's gonna have Cribs over filming at the white house and he's gonna throw some 24's on the presidential lomo. :cool:

someone should chop it up :lol:

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
BARACK O'BALLA

and "you ain't heard playboy"....

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
so 43% of white voters voted for Obama. ~47% for mccain. 95% of black voters voted for Obama, and ~80% of hispanics voted for Obama.

and white people are the racist ones influenced by race? :roll:

im staying optimistic however.

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so 43% of white voters voted for Obama. ~47% for mccain. 95% of black voters voted for Obama, and ~80% of hispanics voted for Obama.

Are you serious? So this one statistic just nulls any implication of whites being racist. There is a big difference in white supremacy and ethnic equality. Don't act like Barack Obama is the first "African-American" to pursue presidency of this country. He's just the only one to get people behind him.

I'm optimistic as well.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

:bluelol: I know you're trying to be sarcastic but how can you when it's true? :what:

If whites weren't racist (I know not ALL whites are racist) then the vote wouldn't have gone that way. If white people weren't racist then only 10% out of those 95% of blacks who voted for obama would have actually gone out and voted. :lol: The rest would have done the same as they always did when election time came that is if they were even registered.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
its just strange to me that not more the 5% of the black voters could find a reason to vote for McCain...and i doubt they looked for one. however, with that being said, white people were pretty much split right down the middle with the way they voted...

i know, they're just facts.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

im influenced by race.... but Obamas race has nothing to do with why i dislike him as president.. :what:

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
didn't take you long to make an insightful post...

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
watch...... Fried chicken, grape juice, and collard greens shall now be tax exempt!

oh yes....I just said that:lol:

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I voted for McCain.

Something tells me that 90% of the 95% of black people that voted for Obama voted for him purely on skin color, not on choices. Hell, he could be banning purple drank and KFC and they wouldve still voted for him.

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^I agree on that. 3/4 the black people I asked why they're voting for Obama said "uhhh, because he's black."

how stupid can you get

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
newer noobs suck even more....

^^^I agree on that. 3/4 the black people I asked why they're voting for Obama said "uhhh, because he's black."

how stupid can you get
you can get even more stupid you f**king genius. 3/4 of the white people that voted for McCain did so because he is white. They won't dare admit it tho because well..... :retard:

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no sir, i know of a lot of people that voted for Obama that were white. everyone that I spoke to couldn't give a REAL reason why they voted for Obama. and I'm not racist one bit. hell if I was for Obama's ways, I sure as hell would have voted for him.

but i didn't:x

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I voted for McCain.

Something tells me that 90% of the 95% of black people that voted for Obama voted for him purely on skin color, not on choices. Hell, he could be banning purple drank and KFC and they wouldve still voted for him.
i dont know an EXACT percentage.. and you never will but some of what you said is definately true.. just look at when they went out in the street and did those interviews.. asking people in harlem (or the bronx.. somewhere like that) if they were voting for obama because (insert john mccain view on an issue) and they whole heartedly agreed.. "oh yeah im votin for obama cause he wants to stay till da end and finish dat war in iraq" which obviously obama is totally against..

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they called him out already.

Al-Zawahri says in an audio message, which appeared on militant Web sites Wednesday, that Obama is "the direct opposite of honorable black Americans" like Malcolm X. He calls Obama a "house negro."