Patriots 16-0

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
soo... legitimate question... is brady the best quarterback all time?
Better than Montana, Elway, Favre,etc?
.....No.

One of the better ones, but definitely not the best.

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:bluelol:

I guess when your team sucks you have alot of time to come up with conspiracy theories :oh:
I personally hate the arrogant stereo typical patriots fan. Always have, always will.

Between the "dynasty" bullshit a few years ago, and now this. Its f**kin old and played out. Get the f**k over it because nobody really cares anymore.

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I personally hate the arrogant stereo typical patriots fan. Always have, always will.

Between the "dynasty" bullshit a few years ago, and now this. Its f**kin old and played out. Get the f**k over it because nobody really cares anymore.
correction, you don't care cause your team sucks. :lol:
I care, and the rest of New England cares, talk about arrogance, the world doesn't revolve around you buddy :oh:

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Agreed, 100%. s**t is over-played. You know why every New England fan is so happy about the 16-0 season? B/c theyve never done it before.....

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
correction, you don't care cause your team sucks. :lol:
I care, and the rest of New England cares, talk about arrogance, the world doesn't revolve around you buddy :oh:
ENTITLED TO MY OPINION SO LET ME EXPRESS IT!!

f**k THE CELTICS!!!

f**k THE RED SOX!!!

AND MOST OF ALL,

f**k THE GAYTRIOTS!!!

:cool:

Broncos Baby!!!!! Yeah how about them Rockies!:lol:

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
Patriots Are Sure to Do it there on fire this year a few slips here and there but they always pulled through,,,,,,

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Why did "V" get banned??? because he is a patriots fan?:lol: I hope not=)

Scorchsta

huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
He kept bitching about the Xmas giveaway.

Agreed, 100%. s**t is over-played. You know why every New England fan is so happy about the 16-0 season? B/c theyve never done it before.....
No team has done that in regular season play so should we not be happy about it? That's a pretty ridiculous thing to say.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^^Insert uneducated rant that doesn't really have any point here ^^^

PS> The Jets got caught cheating first, but Belichick isn't a b***h and just told the guy to leave.
If you consider video taping a game "cheating" then yes your right. 99% of the games played today have their games recorded by other people on the feild to figure out strategies and what not. Of course it's required that the home team must first give permission in order to have the game taped but never really seems to be a problem. Patriots are probably the number 1 mosted hated team, and the cheating didnt help it.

Sure you can say everyone hates the Patriots cause they win, however in my opinion most Pat fans you come across are complete deuchbags not helping to the hate of their team.

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im denver fan up and down, i could give a s**t less if they suck. If they suck, they suck. Me bitching about it isnt going to change that fact. But at least i can stand by my team, even when they suck. And i dont have to jump the bandwagon like you "V"

I personally have no... polite words for people like you "V". You think you're better then everyone else because "your" football team did better then every other team. But when it boils down to it, who really cares? Honestly.

Sure, cool, they did something no other team has done before, woopty f**kin do man. Comming to a forum and bragging about "your" team doesnt make you cool. :roll:

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im denver fan up and down, i could give a s**t less if they suck. If they suck, they suck. Me bitching about it isnt going to change that fact. But at least i can stand by my team, even when they suck. And i dont have to jump the bandwagon like you "V"

I personally have no... polite words for people like you "V". You think you're better then everyone else because "your" football team did better then every other team. But when it boils down to it, who really cares? Honestly.

Sure, cool, they did something no other team has done before, woopty f**kin do man. Comming to a forum and bragging about "your" team doesnt make you cool. :roll:
f**kin :werd:

Go Eagles! :lol: :lol:

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Bawmore is my team. i dont give two shits if they arent the winningest team in NFL history....

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Exactly Denver Broncos is like genetics up here in Denver. I swear once we are born in a Denver Hospital we get the gene.=) Orange and Blue!!:cool:

Scorchsta

huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Stop lumping people into the same category. I'm a Patriots fan and have been ever since I can remember. I've ALWAYS watched the games regardless of whether they win or loose. Not EVERY Patriots fan is a giant douche. In fact I know a LOT of fans of the Patriots and not one of them is a douche. It seems like you guys are complaining because they Patriots are doing something that no other team has done. When your team gets to where the Patriots are you better shut the f**k up since it appears we can't display how proud we are.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
soo... legitimate question... is brady the best quarterback all time?
Better than Montana, Elway, Favre,etc?
His numbers this season are but you can only compare full careers to the guys you listed.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stop making the rich richer.