pics of my car.

Viperlude69

Jdm Powered
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much did you get the cluster for?.....did you get it off ebay?....to change the kilometers cant you just get some new indiglow gauges for it?

lets see some pics!!!

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Viperlude69 said:
how much did you get the cluster for?.....did you get it off ebay?....to change the kilometers cant you just get some new indiglow gauges for it?

lets see some pics!!!
i payed 77.00 for them and got htem off of ebaym took a week to get them from malaysia, humm maybe it's really mdm, lol.

cjange from kph to mph, oh-no that's why i got this cluster cause it's different, so i would sale my si cluster with the indiglo gauges for 10.00 free shipping, it need the temp needle glued back on,

i'll have pics as soon as i get my projectors and honda foglights put on.

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jspeczcturbo said:
i just found the last foglight set in the hands of a honda deaership in the enitre U.S. that was made for the 4g civic's, with everything included (harness's, foglights, switch, relays, foglight covers, and everything else included with the kit including instructions) for 100.00 from another dealer, he's shipping it to the dealership i work for and i should have then kit on friday, i feel very lucky to have the last set of virgin foglights for a 4g hatch about to be mine.
you suck =P i would love to find a deal like that on a complete fog light set.... oh well..

soswank

Dentist in the making
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pretty old car...needs some love

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
786mine said:
pretty old car...needs some love
yeah it's old but not ancient, and it's getting it's loven done t it.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
gta said:
you suck =P i would love to find a deal like that on a complete fog light set.... oh well..
i'm so syked, i get them tomorrow, and god i can't wait.

Traxxas2oo2

SOHC my DOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jspeczcturbo said:
just got my jdm si gauge cluster today, it took about 5 minutes to install, now i just need to learn to read in kilometer's.

wanna sel ur stock Si cluster?!!

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
sure as i mentioned bove 10.00 shipped with indiglo gauges, but it needs the temp gauge needle glued back in.

Traxxas2oo2

SOHC my DOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright Ill take it. Do you take paypal? If so whats the address i need to send it to? Whats the mileage on it? I read somewhere about how to switch out the odometer..but ive never played around too much with my dash. is it pretty easy to swap these things?

Squintz

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PM him so he gets the message whether the thread is on the first page or not

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
yeah im here just got on, it has 212k miles on it, but you can only swap out another speedo gauge from an si not from a dx or std, they are different, and it also needs the temp needle regule back on.

Last edited:

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
just pm me your address, the only way i do dels now is by COD so that wya i wont get the money till you get the part.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
well i got a motor today at auction, b18a, 2nd gen teg with cable trans, now i need a motor mount kit and 500.00 to install, so it's going to be about 2 months before i get it in my car, but can't wait .

Traxxas2oo2

SOHC my DOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jspec- you ever get around to sending the cluster? havent heard from you ina while..

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Traxxas2oo2 said:
Jspec- you ever get around to sending the cluster? havent heard from you ina while..
sorry been a bit busy, i'll try to this week, it's still sitting on my dining room florr, so i still got it.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
ExAre250 said:
does that thing really have a turbo? thats badsassd
huh?, who me.

pwbull09

Class A smart A$$
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok this is a dumb question but im looking at your sig that is a ZC motor in your car right