pics of my JDM EF hatch

boi-alien

kouki factory.... soon
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pulse_civic said:
Nice to see another beyond member on here. I cant wait till my ef is done. Just need new paint and some new wheels.
hehe your car is nice dude, can't wait to see you on the streets in a month or so

JnMda1Nonly

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice set up. Who cut your front bumper to fit the lights? They did a really good job doing it. 10 from me!

boi-alien

kouki factory.... soon
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JnMda1Nonly said:
Nice set up. Who cut your front bumper to fit the lights? They did a really good job doing it. 10 from me!
i acutally did those myself =)

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
good job reviving your own old ass thread. lol.

Anyway, I never commented.. and since you're still here

That is probably my favorite 4g hatch ever. Nice job on the ride dude.. Do you still have it?

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
one of the cleanest most certain.

boi-alien

kouki factory.... soon
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
joe7987 said:
good job reviving your own old ass thread. lol.

Anyway, I never commented.. and since you're still here

That is probably my favorite 4g hatch ever. Nice job on the ride dude.. Do you still have it?
yea i still have it, sorry about the revive, heheh i haven't been on here in a long time because of some personal things that went on. The car has been parked for about 9 months now though. My new toy is taking up all my attention and money!!!

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
boi-alien said:
yea i still have it, sorry about the revive, heheh i haven't been on here in a long time because of some personal things that went on. The car has been parked for about 9 months now though. My new toy is taking up all my attention and money!!!
if ya don't have time for the SIR, then ship it state side and sale it to me only, i'll take care of her, and drive the hell outta her daily.

IMPORT_RACER

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tite ride bro. but you sayin its a JDM, and you got a wings west kit out there.. isnt that kit USdm?? or am i wrong?

whatever. cool ride.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
IMPORT_RACER said:
tite ride bro. but you sayin its a JDM, and you got a wings west kit out there.. isnt that kit USdm?? or am i wrong?

whatever. cool ride.
wings west kit is a copy fo the mugen kit, so his kit might not be mugen or jdm, but it's the style and thought that counts, and besides his car isn't a real jdm EF, just made to appear a bit like it.

boi-alien

kouki factory.... soon
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jspeczcturbo said:
if ya don't have time for the SIR, then ship it state side and sale it to me only, i'll take care of her, and drive the hell outta her daily.
Hahah yea, I really don't have time dude. Too many other toys. If you're seriously interested I wouldn't mind selling her to someone who will actually appreciate and take care of her.

AGStylez

Custom Beats JDM
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn.... i'll remember to pull over whenever i see u behind me on the streets. i wish i could afford to get my engine swapped at the moment.

ekracer_83

hardcore rice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
goddamn...freakin bastard. hahha...im just messing wit ya. but seriously, thats a bad bad hatch. 10g in canadian? how much would be it in us?

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
boi-alien said:
Hahah yea, I really don't have time dude. Too many other toys. If you're seriously interested I wouldn't mind selling her to someone who will actually appreciate and take care of her.
i'm sure though it wouldn't be a cheap sale, car that nice isn't gonna be sold at he price i can afford.

boi-alien

kouki factory.... soon
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ekracer_83 said:
goddamn...freakin bastard. hahha...im just messing wit ya. but seriously, thats a bad bad hatch. 10g in canadian? how much would be it in us?
should be about $7000 USD, but there I don't mind negotiating if a fair offer is given